PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Worx, Still in business?

Millertime2
05-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I tried the number today under "members deals" and it is no longer in service, with ni info availible. Does anyone know if their still in business?

Mr. Pink
05-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Here's what I've got for them:
Wheel Worx
8213 Cloverleaf Dr
Millersville, MD 21108-1524
(410) 969-7282

They're still in buisness....Otto Man had his wheels done not all that long ago and I just saw an ad for them on TV a couple weeks ago. I called the above number and got their voice mail.....don't know if Bruce still works there or not.

Otto Man
05-16-2006, 05:08 PM
And they have the wackiest business hours. One time he told me 6 am to 2 pm was normal.
Try calling around 10:00-11:00 AM east coast time, week days.
You never know when they're gonna call it a day and go fishing.
I'd be surprised if they weren't still around. That reminds me, Rose bent ANOTHER winter TT rim. I gotta visit them.

Ken Potter
05-16-2006, 07:25 PM
I just got my wheels for the 7B back from them. They're still around.

Erics SVO
05-16-2006, 09:29 PM
And they have the wackiest business hours. One time he told me 6 am to 2 pm was normal.
That sounds about right for hours. At least when I used to work there. Dunno about how busy they are now compared to then... We'd get there early and bang out the work and go home. Especially during the summer months when it was HOT!

SVOPaul
05-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I am certain that Bruce is still there....he is the owner ;)

...and 5-6AM to 2pm is normal...they do that because they get an early start and get the wheels done so they can be delivered to local dealerships early, plus the hot summer months keeps them in cooler weather to work in.

Millertime2
05-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks guys! I started to polish them after they have been sitting for 3 years in my garage. I thought I would hit them with some 1200 and then the powerball. I still have some really small pitting that is preventing them from shining up that great. And the inserts really need to be painted becuase they are such a pain to keep clean. It might just be worth it to send them off to be done.