PDA

View Full Version : im bringing a game...

rschonegg
08-18-2006, 05:20 AM
IF the wife and little one do not come, im going to bring a game that I just recently got addicted too... cornhole.

I have built the boards with my own two hands and my sisters has sewn the bags...it is a perfect drinking game...its like a toss-accross game....

the boards are 2 ft by 4 ft with a 6 inch hole .... thats why I wont have enough room if anyone else rides in the SVO..... OF COURSE its more important to me if my wife and kid comes but if they don't...Watch OUT ! I'll take anyone on in Cornhole ! :woot: :cheers:

SVOeric
08-18-2006, 10:25 AM
I'll take anyone on in Cornhole ! :woot: :cheers:
If only you knew how wrong that sounds....

DAVEZ84SVO
08-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Rich, I've got a trailer that it just might fit on.. I'm coming down through indy sometime.. just not sure as to when.. you can toss it on the trailer, or in my SVO if needed!! PM me a phone# and we can make some arangements..

Dave

rschonegg
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM
If only you knew how wrong that sounds....

sounding WRONG on here alot of times is the RIGHT way to be ! :)

svobud
08-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Do we really need a game for an excuse to drink and be stupid?

BTW - trim the sig line down to 4 lines MAX.

rschonegg
08-19-2006, 05:36 AM
Do we really need a game for an excuse to drink and be stupid?

BTW - trim the sig line down to 4 lines MAX.

ummmm.. NO :cheers:

on a side note.. picked up my bags last night and broke the game boards in with a round of cornhole at my sisters house.....I can see a tournament at the hotel going on !

and is the sig line okay now bud ? :thumb:

svobud
08-19-2006, 08:41 AM
and is the sig line okay now bud ? :thumb:

Yup. That's good. Thanks.

But you do know that Gator is the official club cornholer, right? Well ... him and Ledfoot.

rschonegg
08-19-2006, 11:34 AM
But you do know that Gator is the official club cornholer, right? Well ... him and Ledfoot.

BRING EM ON ! I sank 4 cornoholes in one round...:D

svono50
08-21-2006, 12:56 PM
That name is definitely wrong. While I understand where it came from, it just doesn't work in today's society.

Anywho, here is a website you can purchase your own collapsable plastic versions of with a better name...Baggo: http://www.baggo.com/?idAff=20908 I happen to have a friend that is a local distributor for the game and have been using it for a few years now. We could have some custom logo'd with the SVOCA logo and give them away as raffle prizes. You could even have a picture of your car screened onto the unit if you would like.

rschonegg
08-23-2006, 02:56 PM
took my game upto the base this week and introduced Jim and his son to the game... I think he is addicted....

Jim had fine form and followthrough as shown on the first pic.

but the end result .....well he threw 4 bags... and you only see 3 near the box..... ;)