PDA

View Full Version : Reunion 'specials'

svono50
10-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I have a couple of items I plan on bringing down to the Reunion for ease of delivery. If they don't sell there, I will post in the normal for sale section.

Here are the first couple of items:

1985 Shop Manual, Sections B & D, VG condition, $28
1997 Cougar XR7 EVTM, VG condition, $5

I ran across the shop manual at an antique market and figured I would pick it up for someone here. Price is the same as what I paid for it. The XR7 EVTM was for a former car of mine, no need for it any more.

svono50
10-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I also have a set of rear factory Koni's off of my 86 that I figured someone may want to have rebuilt for a Concours type of project. I really don't have a need for them and don't want to throw them out. I will ONLY bring these if someone speaks up between now and Thursday morning, otherwise we will have to arrange shipping. 3 of the 4 still have some life in them, one vertical shock is pretty shot (~100K on them). I will take $25 for the set, prefer not to split.

1C SVO
10-10-2010, 05:02 PM
I will take the shocks.That is if I get my car going by this weekend.

svono50
10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
I will take the shocks.That is if I get my car going by this weekend.

You have the quick mouse and keyboard, I will pack them aboard then. Look forward to meeting you this weekend. Just look for the plates that match my user name or ask around.

svono50
10-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Another item for folks to ponder...an 86 GN/T-type intercooler. I purchased this many years ago with some ideas of how to make it into a front or bottom mount IC and never did. These days I am still rethinking my options and want to let it go. Again, this will ONLY be coming down if someone wants it, otherwise it will stay in the garage. Thanx.

(1) 86 GN/T-type Buick intercooler; factory original; good condition; $100.

Pics below and core size is: 13 x 10 x 3" (approx).

1C SVO
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Sounds good. I will only be there Sat. I have been working on my car like crazy just to get it drivable it has been sitting for about 3 years. Iam driving it to work tomorrow. I have only put about 10 miles on it since I got it. I figure if its going to break down what better place than on the way to work.
I will be in the rough 84 1c

Thanks
Keith