PDA

View Full Version : Tell a buddy .. Bring a friend!

svobud
07-11-2011, 02:20 PM
The SVO Reunion 2011 is just around the corner! The annual extended weekend pilgrimage of SVO owners and enthusiasts from near and far is happening! But, after seeing a bunch of SVOs listings sold (or not sold) on evilbay here recently ... two were 1st time entries in our Registry and one was an updated entry from 1997 .. it had me saying, 'dang .. are there SVO owners/enthusiast out there who havent heard of the Reunions?!?!'

Let's get the word out! I know many of you visit other car/Mustang forums - I've even ran into a couple SVOsters on a motorcycle forum! Let's get the word out! Post the link! ----> SVO Reunion 2011 (http://www.svoca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26535) <------ bring it on! SVOs will be all over Chattanooga, TN this fall!

psst ... very cool, limited edition, only available at the Reunion .. SVOCA item this year!

fstbk65
07-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I hope to attend as I am only an hour or so up 24. I've had my SVO for a few years but just recently joined this board and have sent in my membership dues but haven't heard back yet before registering for the reunion.

I'm looking forward to it though!

Oh and I plan on bringing a friend...

svobud
07-18-2011, 04:28 PM
I traded my first SVO in at Al White motors in 1991 for a new SSP 5.0 coupe. The owner's daughter drove the SVO around for about a year, then they sold it - it ended up in McMinnville last I heard - havent see it or the owner in years.

Btw, you from Manchester? A lot of my family is from Coffee Co.

fstbk65
07-19-2011, 06:08 AM
I am in Manchester and know the Whites pretty well. My family has been doing business there for a long time. I picked my SVO up here at the Thompson Ford used lot actually. After all the searching, I found one in my own back yard!

SVOJames
07-23-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm bringing two running/legal/etc.(and hitting all of the events), SVO's to the Reunion, one of them on a trailer, with lots of spare parts and tools, and a driver who is very good with a wrench. Looking for other TX SVO owners to caravan with.......

Onchu
07-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Bud and fstbk65...

I am in Estill Springs, and work in Coffee Co. Small world for only 9300 cars...

I am planning on being at the reunion at least one day.

Hope to meet both of you guys there!

Best,

Onchu

svobud
07-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Bud and fstbk65...

I am in Estill Springs, and work in Coffee Co. Small world for only 9300 cars...

There use to be a pretty cool paintball field right there on the State Hwy .. 10 yrs or so ago.

fstbk65
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Bud and fstbk65...

I am planning on being at the reunion at least one day.

Hope to meet both of you guys there!

Best,

Onchu
I'll be looking for you. I know of two other SVO's in Manchester but don't know the owners. Maybe they are on this forum? One stopped me outside the bank to talk when he saw my car in the lot.

Bud, was the paintball field owned by a guy named Greg? I used to play at his fields but its been longer go than that.

jayG
07-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Im bringing a dork named gator if that counts?? :-))

svobud
07-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Bud, was the paintball field owned by a guy named Greg? I used to play at his fields but its been longer go than that.

No. It was a couple girls that wore flannel and could have been truck drivers in a previous career. It was a Brass Eagle corporate sponsored field .. very nicely built speed ball field. There was also a two brothers who had a field in Manchester at the 110 exit .. cant remember their names either.

fstbk65
07-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Haha. Well the field I'm talking about I donated a lot of sawmill bark boards for him to build bunkers with on a few fields. I always liked sneaking around in the woods better than speed ball though. I think it was in the lynchberg area now that I've thought about it more. It's been quite a while back. Let's just say semi auto guns were just becoming popular...