PDA

View Full Version : Talladega Grand Prix Event

SvoTy
08-22-2002, 12:29 AM
Ok boys and girls, the Reunion is getting close and there are limited spots left for the track time on Sunday. Do not wait until the last minute and find out that you cannot get a slot to run in.

I dont want to hear any lame excuses for not running when all of this trash talking has been going on. Or maybe riding bikes in the parking lot is more of Gators speed.... :)

SVOMARK
08-22-2002, 07:44 AM
For Gator that would be tricycles. He needs the extra wheel.

Rumor has it that Ty is going to install a couple of extra training wheels to help his silver 84 stay on the pavement. Perhaps Ryan or Paul can confirm the rumor.

svobud
08-22-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by SVOMARK

Rumor has it that Ty is going to install a couple of extra training wheels to help his silver 84 stay on the pavement. Perhaps Ryan or Paul can confirm the rumor.

hmmm....trash talk from a guy nicknamed 'tadpole' that drives a girly car? Real smooth Miata-boy....real smooth.

SvoTy
08-25-2002, 02:15 PM
Whats the line from Dirty Harry? " Mans gotta know his limitations"

The Miata has about all the power Mark needs... :)

Gator
08-26-2002, 01:36 PM

Oh yeah.....well.....

Originally posted by buuuuuuuudsdaman
hmmm....trash talk from a guy nicknamed 'tadpole' that drives a girly car? Real smooth Miata-boy....real smooth.

ditto.

SVOMARK
08-26-2002, 01:53 PM
Hide my head in the sand, and let Bud kick me.

svobud
08-26-2002, 05:28 PM
Hide my head in the sand, and let Bud kick me.

aawwwwhhh....too bad Mark. Maybe your Dad will let you drive his car :)

SVOPaul
09-13-2002, 06:32 PM

Actually I remember hearing Ty say something about "Give the kid a car with some real power and he can't handle it" so maybe he'll turn the boost down before handing the keys to Ryan this time;)

But beware, Ryan has that 12 second beast just waiting to Show Bud who is Top Dog...at least that's what I hear....

NinjaBOY
09-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Hey guys, seriously, what do I need to do to prepare for the Talladega track day? I know I need a helmet, how about a fire extinguisher? Any special dress code? Long pants and long sleeves? Any special provisions need to made to the car?

svobud
09-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Roger,

Specifics are listed on the Reunion 2002 page - here's a direct link to the page

http://www.svoca.com/events/reunion02/road_course.htm

If you still have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask. You can email me at svobud@bellsouth.net or you can post them here in the Forum.

And yes, long pants are required, but not long sleeves...and in car fire extinguishers are not required, but it's your car.