Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just a bit of BOOST

Heads up {cafords.com}

I have read your replys on the parting of buildable SVO's and completely agree 100%. The same goes for any limited build vehicle.

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone about an SVO being parted out on the http://www.cafords.com message board,
    it appears to be one of the guys in question parting this vehicle out.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/u...c;f=5;t=007006

I have'nt been on this board in a while, been at TurboFord now and then, but when I came to see whats up I came across this and the pictures of the "DEAD" SVOs. A$$holes like that should be shot. It breaks my heart to see the pics of perfectly good SVOs parted for cash. I would rather see them deal drugs to people who are only killing themselves to get high than rip apart a defensless SVO. Think about it...its like someone beating a dog that is chained up. I hope that these A$$holes work under the cars while the family is away and die a slow painfull death when the jack stand kicks out. Real slow.
    Biz closed till further notice
    84 SVO

What he said...
    1985.5 SVO 9L Sunroof, cloth interior...SOLD

12 PSI Boost
    I agree 1000% percent about this, but I own a Sierra Cosworth 3 door. As many may know, the 3 dr version was only made in a limited under "5000" in the whole world. Yet several "traders" break(dismantle) working, running Cosworths in order to make a quick buck. Some have actually bought many cars cheap in order to strip them. These are working, running cars - sometimes in prime condition.

Here's a link of a thread on this site in this regard: http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showt...1712#post401712

What should I do? What can I do?
    1986 Sierra Cosworth

http://www.geocities.com/merouby/

6 PSI Boost

SVO's being destroyed

I was interested in buying a rolling chassis SVO that is posted in the forum here. I started researching parts and found this on ebay. Does anyone know this guy? It looks like he is parting out a 84 SVO? David

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7939362817
    Last edited by svt1996cobra; 12-13-2004 at 01:42 PM.
    Looking for the right SVO!

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E

SVO's: 84, 85.5, 86

ITs gets even better...

This @sshat is parting out what sounds like a complete car...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4510493049

yourautopart = keith chan

When I emailed him about the car, this is what I recieved.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi , the car is in perfect condition. i have most of the part. let me know what u need.

AT6svo wrote:

Question about your item

Dear yourautopart,

Dear Seller, I would like to know more information about the SVO parts you have listed. I would like the VIN# of the car being parted and a reason to why the car is being parted out. Thanks in advance, -Mike Malone, SVO Club of America, Member 416
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Mike Malone (svoca #416)
    84 9W / 85.5 9L / 86 2A

12 PSI Boost

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    Steve Castro, right?

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    I really wonder about people sometimes... No offense to our fellow California SVO members but alot of those people at CaliforniaFords have some SERIOUS problems. It makes me want to post some responses ( not just SVO stuff ) but I'm not going to bother with it. I've always considered myself open-minded and understand everybody has opinions but some of those folks need a good kick in the wrong place!

12 PSI Boost

Cool

svobud, I'm pretty sure that's him. I see his stuff on www.craigslist.org all the time!

KP, I think the majority of people on www.californiafords.com, aren't even old enough to buy alcohol! Therefore, due to limited life experiences, thier opinions are going to be jaded/one-sided, at best!

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    I don't think he sells much on ebay any more -- his feedback was so bad, he had to make it private, and the, of course, no one would buy from him...
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

OVER-BOOST!!
    SVO's: Too Many!
    Yep, that's Castro! I recognize his shop in the background of the picture of that poor black SVO.

SVO's: 1985 1B
    Well i don't know that guys name but if thats the dude who has a repair shop in San Jose out in the booneys part of it right off Interstate 880 then i've met him. I bought my flush mount brackets off him and he told me that usually he won't part out a SVO and that if its not repairable hell part it out. BS!!! He likes Boss 302s tho, if thats him. He was a older fat white guy right? I think his AOL screen name is Fordcom50@aol.com.

BTW, i joined CAFORDS.com because some of my buddys are on it and stuff but there are some real phukkin idiots on there. And yeah, most of them aint even old enough to buy alcohol and can only afford what their dads credit limits is. Anyway, here are some of things they say: Put that stuff on the SVO club of America website. I sold off a bunch of good stuff off of my car in its transition to a 93 Cobra look and got way more money for all the weird SVO specific parts. The SVO dorks will pay top dollar for decent stuff. I think it's svoca.com or maybe .net (phildog - phildog50@sbcglobal.net) they are a bunch of fags that will delete your post because you not "preserving" an SVO but parting it out,even if the car is a POS that is far from ever being a nice car.....hell they would be all pissed off if they knew you had a 351 in your SVO and didnt keep it authentic (HaulinAssMaro - mailto:fast3rdgen@aol.com) <--dude has a drag camaro and a 86GT. Always postin on that board with that stupid name
    Last edited by turbizzy; 05-15-2005 at 11:38 PM.
    Izzy Lopez
    85 SVO 1B (85.5 Clone) resting

HaulinAssMaro is Steve Castro's brother....Steve can at least be cordial and hold an adult conversation while his brother is more of a 5 year old who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced toast....a real class act. If they have white trash trailer parks in San Jose you can bet "Maro" lives in one of them.

Steve never did "get it" and still doesn't...he is only chasing the mighty dollar and really couldn't care less about the hobby...I used to get along quite well with him until he just wouldn't "get it".

As far as the children on that board....let them stay over there in Romper Room....we have a good quality of people here and have no use for that kind of "children".