Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SVO's: 1985 1B
    Well ok then maybe thats not steve castro then that i was thinking. But that shop in the background does look very familiar especially with that late 60s mustang in the back. I thought it was this one guy who i met out in San Jose and he had a shop where i think they worked on mostly old mustangs but there was a chevelle in there too. Kinda a crap heap yard more than a shop and dude's kinda dirty trashy looking.
    Izzy Lopez
    85 SVO 1B (85.5 Clone) resting

No, you were right...that is Steve Castro(Fordcom50 email)...His brother being the childish person he is often is more vocal on the internet....he likes to talk big and bash everyone who doesn't agree from behind a keyboard, just like a kid. Some people converse and act like adults...others don't.

I had many discussions with Steve personally on the phone regarding the club's stance and why we feel that way. I even shared with him a bit of advice that was handed to me by Tony Branda(Shelby vendor)...."Every one you part out is one less customer you have".....Steve didn't agree and felt that the mighty dollar was more important up front rather than sell a repairable car and then sell that person more parts. Last we spoke I told him that I didn't agree and why and that was it.....Steve chose his path and by doing so accepted his label as being unfriendly toward the hobby.

SVO's: 1985 1B

Aha!

I knew i'd been to that shop then. Well then i wonder who i met then the guy was like in his 30-40s and assuming his brother is around his age, im surprised i thought that Haulinassmaro was like 20yrs old. Hmm
    Izzy Lopez
    85 SVO 1B (85.5 Clone) resting

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    I only have two things to add to this : There was a statement made by the "maro" guy that the SVO would make a good demolition car. I'd like to meet up with him in his SVO and say maybe a 72 LTD station wagon? or maybe a Buick SafariWagon or Olds VistaCruiser? The guy doesn't even understand basic physics... BIG car squashes SMALLER car... apparently hasn't been to many demolition derbys? and then why would somebody use the screen name of "H.A. Maro" on a dedicated Ford webpage? Couldn't he come up with something a little more clever? Maybe we'll get lucky and his stupidity will eventually remove him from the gene pool.

17 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 86 2A and a 9L
    Here would be a nice exaple of something that should not be parted out. I wish my tub on my Red 86 was this nice to start with. this guy E-bay number 220234166263

16 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1985 1/2
    I guess karma is a bitch. Look Steve just got his car stolen and stripped. Sux that it happened but maybe it is karma.

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    that's karma for you!!
    Thanks for the notice
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    Quote Originally Posted by j0eyabs View Post
    I guess karma is a bitch. Look Steve just got his car stolen and stripped. Sux that it happened but maybe it is karma.
    It doesnt sux that it happened in my opinion. That guy should have 10 of his cars stolen and parted. That would even things out a bit .. IMO.

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    I gotta wonder if it really was "Stolen"? Easier to file an insurance claim than it is to sell a car these days.

Watch EBay for the stripped parts in a few weeks...

Just my opinion of course.

16 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1985 1/2
    Here is a link that works now. His name is Foxbody on the site. He is close to where I live but I refuse to buy parts from him. There have been alot of SVO's parted out on this site.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/u...c;f=1;t=048238

SVO's: 85 1C
    What Bud said...
    -Eric
    85 1C
    10 GT Premium
    01 Jeep Wrangler

Boosted
    Quote Originally Posted by j0eyabs View Post
    Here is a link that works now. His name is Foxbody on the site. He is close to where I live but I refuse to buy parts from him. There have been alot of SVO's parted out on this site.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/u...c;f=1;t=048238
    He is the same screen name on other sites