Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SVO's: 1984 9W, #3537-SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by svobud View Post
    Yes, you can still sign up the day of the dyno. It must be a SVO - no exceptions.
    Totaly cool with me.. I'll see how things are going that day.. Thanks for the info..

Dave
    84 SVO 9W #3537 6th fastest @ '09 autocross

SVO's: 84 1c

dyno

Will there be any tuner help there or just a simple pull and jump off i would like a little help if we have time for that .How will it be set up guy's who just want to see a number and that's it or somebody that has a standalone and can actually make adjustments.Just wondering how things are going to be set up.How much time will someone have on the drum that may want to make adjustments or are we not going to be able to do that.

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    This is not a tuning session. It's a run what you brung with the top four cars being awarded FAST FOUR rights for this year. You will get a min of 3 pulls - possibly a couple more, but we are on a time table. There will be time in between the pulls to cool things down and make MINOR adjustments, but not to sit there and type in a new program. Be sensible about it - and don't make me be the ahole everyone assumes I am all the time. We want everyone to have a good time - so let me re-enforce the, 'be sensible about your adjustments.' and consider there are people behind you waiting for their turn.

SVO's: IIA2RIAS - 86 2R

Dyno watchers

can there be spectators ?.... If i con the wife into eating PB&J's the whole trip I might be able to spring for the DYNO with my mostly stock slushpuppy..(compared) to yall's anyway

but if I can't swing for it...id love to watch and take pics
    86 2R: 14/NOV/1985 #7606 deSkittled in SEP 2003

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    yes -- everyone is welcome to watch...
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 86 1C
    Who's bringing the leaf blower, errr intercooler fan? I know the shop should have a floor fan, but those of us with TMIC's could use the extra air flow. If I owned one I would bring it.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Quote Originally Posted by svono50 View Post
    Who's bringing the leaf blower, errr intercooler fan? I know the shop should have a floor fan, but those of us with TMIC's could use the extra air flow. If I owned one I would bring it.
    The owner of the dyno shop knows us quite well and he's into turbo cars. In the past, he had a leaf blower available.

SVO's: 86 1C
    Sweet, that will always help pull a couple of extra ponies out of the fold. Anybody have a portable CO2 sprayer? That would keep your intercooler nice and cold
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    Bud,

What is the address of where the dyno day is going to be held? How far away from SVO central?
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

Quote Originally Posted by GAboySVO View Post
    Bud,

What is the address of where the dyno day is going to be held? How far away from SVO central?
    Mike - will this work for you? http://www.walkerdynotune.com/mainsite/index.htm

They have all their info listed on the site. It's about a 20 minute drive from the SVO Central.

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    Yep, that'll work.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: 85.5 - 1B
    I got my Porsche 944 Turbo from Blake Walker at Walker Dyno Tune. Mine dynoed at 300 rwhp and 318 torque at wheels before I did a few mods to it... After a few mods, it ended up around 320-330 at the wheels. I sold it about a year ago... I miss it dearly... I am now wanting a 1986 Black SVO....