SVPU Cookout...Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the Cookout at the SVPU shop! We had a great turnout with I think somewhere around 22 SVOs there!(along with a couple Lightnings and some regular V8 Mustangs) The weather held out and I had notified the Local police about the event so that nobody would get a ticket if they got pulled over

The day is somewhat of a blur for me but I don't think anyone went away hungry and many were introduced to the wonders of a deep fried turkey. We had fresh possum lined up but Gator ate it all earlier in the week so we had to fall back on the Turkey:p

If anyone wants to know, the burgers were done with a local sauce called "Dale's"....I can always get some for those who can't get it back home

And check your local Walmart for the Turkey Fryers, they are on special as an end of summer....and since Thanksgiving is close you'll have an excuse to pick one up

Thanks again to everyone, we enjoyed having you all out!

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    "Dale's" = good stuff ...."yum-yum" You should try marinating some steaks in some time Paul. Taste so good, you'll wanna smack yer momma.

BTW, Tori wanted me to get a weekend from you when you'll be cooking more Turkey up

I have been doing steaks...and everything else I can soak in that sauce!

Turkey...hmmm, sounds like a good idea . We'll have to plan something coming up soon. I have a Lincoln shootout in 2 weeks to prepare for in Commerce, let's figure out a weekend past that and get a bunch of us together for another big bird!