Thread: 2002 SVO Reunion

16 PSI Boost

Thumbs up 2002 SVO Reunion

I would just like to say Thanks, for all who had a hand putting on this years reunion. It looked to be a good turn out, sorry that we missed the show but did make it to the track event. Hey Bud, if anyone asked what Tim Graves did to his car to make it handle so good just give them my phone number, because I told Tim I would not say what we ended up doing over the web site!!

GOOD THING know one looked under his car********

Thanks again,
    Greg Steen
    Injection is nice but I"d rather be BLOWN!!

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    heheh.... I was trying to take a peek, but he wouldn't keep it still long enough . I did notice the BRAND NEW tires (with stickers still on them) first thing that morning though. Email me, I'd like to know what was done to it.....

1:15's on that track counterclockwise in a pretty much STOCK car is screaming....especially with a semi-damp surface to boot!!

When is the next RoadAtlanta day? If it's on a weekend, I try to hook up with you guys. I'm spending my weekends in ATL now-a-days.

jakegraves
    you would never think that "it" can make a car run so fast

Just a bit of BOOST WB Huber Jr.'s Avatar
    I was just wandering when the reunion pics will be up on the site.

Steve

WB - Eric is still working on them and the ETA of getting them up on the site has been prolonged because he's still out of town on job related business.

2002 Reunion

Eric,

Nice job on the reunion pages. It sure looks like everyone had fun. It also brings back the pain of selling my SVO.

It was nice to see some good clear face photo's of people I have chatted with (Bud, Ben, Ty, & Paul to name a few). Gator doesnt look anything like I expected.

Again nice job on the reunion pages and congratulations on being named a SVOCA Director.

Mike

SVO's: 86 1E -340WHP@12psi
    Eric,

I must concur with Mike - Great pictures. It looks like I missed a very enjoyable time - next year forsure!

Congratulations on the Director position Eric, and thanks to Scott for his past work.

8T6

12 PSI Boost

Talking Bud Spin out Morton

I just couldn't help myself, I just had to put in my two cents. Bud it is ok if you spin out just mean that you are finding your limits. Low as they may be. Oh did i say that out loud.
    1986 SVOless
    1996 Cobra

Re: Bud Spin out Morton

Originally posted by DougSVO
    I just couldn't help myself, I just had to put in my two cents. Bud it is ok if you spin out just mean that you are finding your limits. Low as they may be. Oh did i say that out loud.
    limits of the track maybe - like 'never forget the location of pot holes at apex or exits". They obviously cause a nasty spin when your still in the turn (see: wheels off center) and dip a tire off the track - so many people have pushed or cut off the track that it's caused some serious "holes" that need to filled.

The only limit I found in myself would be, I should not try to walk and chew gun at the same time - or better yet, do not put a distraction in the car with me, ie: a jabby-mouth female that doesn't scare easy. Total lose of concentration.

But really - do I need to explain myself to someone who was obviously scared to show up for the event Dougie?

SVO's: 84 RESTO-MOD f/s
    Bud....Elsie enjoyed all the laps she took with SVOCA MEMBERS. It always gives us something to talk about to friends who dont understand the car club thing "YOU DROVE TO WHERE?! FOR WHAT?! But get this...Ben got his ear full for the ride home, a mere 1112 miles of a jabby-mouth female -RICH-
    < - - - Brothers From Different Mothers

12 PSI Boost

Unhappy Bud Spin out Morton

You know how when you say something that you automatically know that you will get a good lashing back and you almost wish you hadn't said. Well this would be almost the case. You do have a huge point. I Have no reason other than I was coaching my son's football team that weekend for not being there. And I would say that I will be there next year except for he has one more year in this League. But Bud is correct I didn't show. But the little dig was worth the lashing
    1986 SVOless
    1996 Cobra