Thread: Top 10?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SVO's: '86 2R

Top 10?

Man, I had a great time too! One of my regrets was not being able to see Orwig pass a Rousch(?) in front of the grandstands! But GAboy got my back with a tag-a-long ride late in the day! Mike and Harry shore can drive! My stitches even held up on the curves! Thanks again Mikey, best investment I ever made with a strawberry soda! Anywho, here are the top 10 reasons you shouldn't have missed, and only NavySVO had a good excuse.........well, maybe others can submit excuses for approval from the board........

#10. Gator getting "punked" by the elevator ad!

#9. Rick Traces' REDNECK AFTER a day at the track! I didn't know they made that hue of red...

#8. Pat in LA's pool shorts! Chicks dig the POOL SHORTS!

#7. Fleming CORRECTING Eric on Toyota quality.....actually, Fleming correcting anybody! The Flem Flam man shore can eat some fried green tomatoes too!

#6. Dave and Jim loading up their SVO. Question, how many people does it take to load an SVO?

#5. Flemings' "driver" Dave "MAC'ing" on the ladies at the rib shack! Keep an eye on him Fleming...

#4. USC 50 Arkansas 14. Also, the BEST hat at the reunion!

#3. Free Pizza!

#2. You would actually see that BUD is a real person! With feelings!

And the #1 reason you shouldn't have missed........Actually, I don't know what it was, can someone help out?
    Last edited by Californiadreamr; 09-05-2006 at 08:22 PM. Reason: dummy
    Fry the computer Guy