Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SVO's: 85 Ford Red

Thumbs up SVO Mustangs 2006....The DVD

I finished the movie yesterday. "SVO Mustangs 2006" or you might call it "Red SVO vs The Road Warrior". Watch as The Road Warrior battles his nemesis, "Goldfinger", 007, the gold mustang. Erenie (sp ck?) smokin the cars down the straightaway, (literally). I also have Ty & Mr. Bolens, JD, Todd, along with several other SVO's, Cobras, Shelbys, GT's, 66's on the track. Some of the parking lot tranny changing with a host of characters. I got "Dyno Day". You get the car show. I didn't get all the mustangs at the event, (1200?). I didn't know there were SVO's on top of the hill. I did get the SVO's in the pits and all the SVO's that were parked in the lower Show car area along with some Boss's, Mach 1's, GT40, and the new Shelby's. You also get a tour of the fabulous museum. 58 min. track time which also includes the full 20 min. on board camera track session with track driving commentary by Mr. Flemming. 37 min. Dyno Day, Car show, and the museum. Total time 1 hr.35 min. I had a Great time and enjoyed seeing all of you again. I want to give a special thanks to Mike, Pat and Todd for their help. James & "Fry, that computer guy" there's something special in the museum that you both will enjoy seeing. I look forward to our next SVO Reunion. The cost for the dvd is $10.00 USD. E-mail me at Rick_t_30296@ Yahoo.com Thank you very much, Mucho Fry! Rick

e-mail sent !!
    86 2R Comp prep,leather and all Canadian!!

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    I'll take one. Email sent. To bad you didn't catch my wipe out in the last turn or did you?
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

That's the one that got a way! However the obc did get the RW in action. You'll see, soon!

SVO's: Several
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    ... as you were returning to the track from the green area.
    GA Boy was on the fairway. At least he stayed out of the sand trap.

At least he stayed out of the sand trap.
    Just barely!
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: '86 2R
    Ricardo,

I am sending $$$ for mine too. I'll email you later today. Just remember to ship mine to ARKANSAS and not CALIFORNIA! BTW, remember my 7 stitches? Well, I got some tendon damage in there and I've lost 40% of the use of my middle finger. Got to go have it worked on someday. You didn't slam your brewski on it when I wasn't looking did you?
    Fry the computer Guy

I got my DVD last week. There are some great shots of the SVO's on the track. Good job Rick and thanks for putting the DVD together.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: 1985-1/2 9L
    I was curious, did any TV guys or magazine folks show up and chat with any of you about the SVO's? What about that guy with the big mustache?
    Chris Weber
    1985-1/2 9L, #6209, original owner

Boosted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man View Post
    I was curious, did any TV guys or magazine folks show up and chat with any of you about the SVO's? What about that guy with the big mustache?
    That's Dennis Cage...or Gage. I bet he was there. If not, I would be very suprised.
    Watch SPEED on Sunday mornings for him to see if he shot a spot there.

Yo' Tricky Ricky,

Sent my dollars to you yesterday. Can't wait to watch the DVD! My wife said there had better not be any shots of the pool area of her without her consent! Later tater!
    Fry the computer Guy

All I can say is that all my movies are "R" rated! I still can't believe you gave up tickets on the 50 yd. line to watch the game on tv in a cheap hotel! Rick

Hotel wasn't that cheap bro! Got the DVD Saturday and popped it into my 'puter at home and it didn't play! I think it's my puter tho, I'm gonna try it at work tomorrow. Don't worry Fleming, I'll do it on my break! Tax dollars are safe! I bought a Suzuki RV90 in phoenix last night off of Evilbay. I am going to get it in December! Anyone heard of those bad boys?!?!?!
    Fry the computer Guy

I work for a public school in the tech department. Your tax dollars pay my salary, just like when I was in the Air Farce! One day I'm moving to Arizona, then your tax dollars will REALLY support me! But hey, I do buy you dinner once a year!
    Fry the computer Guy

Fry check your pm.