Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    SVO's: '86 2R
    Thanks, Harry. Yep, I ordered a couple of 90's and 180's, as well as the couplers to go between the hoses. Hopefull that stuff hits the door by Friday.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

Still trying to puzzle together the cooling tube/hoses on our 86. I also finally got to removing the turbo return line. Nice very dark, green cr@p spilled out. At least it's now out, and I can start putting stuff back together. The fitting on the block looks to have a bit of rust sediment in it. I may chase it with a drill bit some to see if I can clean it out a bit, but I'm not pulling the fitting until/unless we yank the engine.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

SVO's: 84 1C, 86 2A, 16 GT
    Hi Gene, if you have the two turbo coolant lines off. Could you take a picture of them, I am attempting to replicate a set for my 86.

Thanks,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Kens svo View Post
    Hi Gene, if you have the two turbo coolant lines off. Could you take a picture of them, I am attempting to replicate a set for my 86.

Thanks,
    Ken
    I can do that, Ken. It may not be until the weekend, but I can certainly do that. The lower one is pretty straightforward. The upper one really needs to be almost perfect, since it's a flare fitting in the turbo, and meets up to the tee on the line going down the side of the head.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas