Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Northern Svo Convoy

SVO's: FoxRod
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySVO View Post
    You still comin'?
    Yep. I'll be there.

SVO's: 84 partial 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Yes Wizard that was the plan. I have taken this route before and it was sooo much smoother than going through the city.( Longer but more comfortable for the car and traffic) If I go on Friday would you like to meet somewhere on the way? Do you have any other smoother ways to go south rather than around 39? Let me know, Bruce
    I don't have any better way. 39 is just too far west for me to drive. I'm about 15 minutes east of 94 so I'll just hop on that and then take the 294 bypass around the city (94 will be packed for rush hour) and then 65 to indy. Our best bet for meeting up will be at shelbyville with everyone else.

SVO's: 85 2A Mild mods
    Looks like we've got 7 cars... I have cell #'s for Rick, Richard, Steve and Dustin. Still need #'s for Bruce and Henson... You guys have cell phones?
    If it ain't broke... Give me some time!

I'll probably be passing through Louisville around 6:00pm or so depending on when I leave. I'm coming over on I64 from IL.

My wife and kids are coming, so I'll be waiting until they (the kids) get out of school, 3rd grade and kindergarten.....

Is there any better route around Louisville or is just I64 straight thru ok?
    Danny

14 PSI Boost
    Well, It's a dark and gloomy picture for me joining in on the Friday trip. I have a number of issues with my SVO that I have not been able to address. Just plain lack of time unfortunately! While I would like to drive her down, I don't want to take a chance and have something happen. It really sounds like fun and I'll have to wait till next year. I'll try to come down Saturday for at least the show.....
    mustangcruise

Lousville shouldn't be too bad...

Also, FYI... The Cracker Barrel is at the State Road 9 exit. This is the first Shelbyville exit when heading east from Indy.

Any of you guys with working A/C have an empty passenger seat? My wifes doctor said he didn't recommend riding in a car with the windows open for that far with her allergies as bad as they are.
    Also, is anyone towing their car, or bringing a support vehicle? Andy (FoxxSVO) would love for me to take some of his parts to sell there. I can take small stuff in the SVO, but he's got a front bumper cover and a set of wheels also.