Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to all

SVO's: IIA2RIAS - 86 2R
    here goes...

THANKS to the BOD... THANKS to the Sponsors... THANKS for Rick staying in his bed (first night Rick talked and talked to me..finally I had to turn over and fall asleep...second night...I was the one talking and Rick just started snoring...) THANKS to the kids for SOMEONE playing with my cornhole set.... THANKS to the KY SCCA putting up a course that would NOT alow me to break the 40.0 second barrier ... "MUST have been the tires" one of the SCCA guys said to me.... LOL..... my only wish would be that the 10TH Reunion be moved up to say.... next month !!!!
    86 2R: 14/NOV/1985 #7606 deSkittled in SEP 2003

SVO's: 84 9W, 85 1B
    Yet another great reunion has come and gone. It was good to see old friends as well as make a few new ones. It seems that to only say thanks to the BOD, sponsors, SCCA guys, etc. isn't enough, but I honestly don't know how to express it. The reunions aren't just a gathering / car show / autocross, they are an "event." One that I look forward to all year long. There are lots of people who put an enormous amount of time and effort into making everything come together at the reunions ( Eric, Bud, Gator, Ty, etc) and these guys deserve a very special thanks, but I believe the real reason the reunions are such a success is because of all of you guys; the members. This is by far the greatest group of people I have ever been associated with. Ya'll are all like a family to me. I believe the name of this orginization should be changed from the SVO Club of America to the SVO Brotherhood of America. Thanks again to everyone who participated, God bless you all, and I'll see ya next year.
    Perry Mitchell
    SVOCA#187

SVO's: 85 2A Mild mods
    Ditto on everything everyone else ssaid... Great time, aside from the issues with my car. Still had fun socializing, and bonding with everyone.
    Richard... You still running those tires I gave you? If so... you might ask for a new set for Christmas. Those those things stick like a magnet to glass...
    Also... You still owe me $$$ for the autocross... I've got my Esslinger catalog open, and could use it right now. HeHeHe.
    If it ain't broke... Give me some time!

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    Quote Originally Posted by High Roller View Post
    but I believe the real reason the reunions are such a success is because of all of you guys; the members. This is by far the greatest group of people I have ever been associated with.
    Perry, you nailed it if you ask me.
    We set the Time & Place, you guys make it great.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 84 1E
    I have to go with you too Perry!

This was by far the best time that I have had at a Reunion. Just everyone coming out and hanging out in the parking lot was better than a hospitality room to me.

It seemed that everyone there wandered through and sat for a while, then having the bike races was a show by itself.

Just as long as you remember to feed MAMA before you sit down..

Ty