Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SVO's: 85 2A Mild mods
    Are those the largest tires put on an SVO so far?
    They look good!
    If it ain't broke... Give me some time!

SVO's: 1986
    Quote Originally Posted by fastest4d View Post
    a combo of svo/fox and sn95 up front.

I spent more money adjusting the front to fit the wheels right than I paid for the wheels........ go figure
    More details on the actual combonation of parts please.
    86 Mustang SVO -- "Frankie"

SVO's: '86 2R
    Yeah, don't go dark and quiet on us now!! Those are some of the best wheels I've seen on an SVO that aren't SVO wheels. The car needs about 1.5" taken out of the suspension to be almost perfect, but I'm sure that's in the works. Perhaps that's what you're doing now, instead of answering this thread. ;-)

Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock (Finally home),
    Pearland, Texas

12 PSI Boost
    I'm gonna go on a limb... I'm guessing he used Fox A-Arms, SN95 spindle, hub, etc. Otherwise, using all SN95 will surely make them stick out... Where did he go?

Anything?????????? I'm getting really close on modify my front suspension and I want to run a 9" front wheel.

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by regbwright View Post
    I'm gonna go on a limb... I'm guessing he used Fox A-Arms, SN95 spindle, hub, etc. Otherwise, using all SN95 will surely make them stick out... Where did he go?
    He and his wife had a child. He also sold all his SVOs but he is on FaceBook so I'll let him know you guys have questions. I'm sure he'll be happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    He and his wife had a child. He also sold all his SVOs but he is on FaceBook so I'll let him know you guys have questions. I'm sure he'll be happy to help out.
    Thank you sir!!

14 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 84 1c, 84 9w
    Hey all, I am the one who purchased this car from Troy. I am just now getting around to working on it. I have to tell you the 18x9 wheels look great but they do not work with this setup. This car has a abbreviated turning radius from the inside of the rim hitting the control arms. The backspacing on the mags is 6.5". I bought a wheel rite tool from Jegs that measures the backspacing requirements of your suspension. Anyway, it shows that this setup needs 5" of backspacing. Since that is the case I checked if there was the same style wheel with the 5" backspacing and maybe 8" wide. No luck. I will end up checking on aftermarket LCAs or modifying the existing ones. I tried some 05 mustang wheels that are 17x8 with 6" backspacing and they hit as well. So, stay tuned. I would not run this setup without some careful planning on wheels size and backspacing. Any questions feel free to give me a call at 509-842-8111. Happy Holidays everyone.....

14 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 84 1c, 84 9w
    I was checking this frontend out a bit more today and also found out the 18x9 tire/rim hits the k-member. The 17x8 05 mustang wheels may work with a small spacer. I will need to put a tire on one of the rims to check it out. Stay tuned.

SVO's: 1C, 9L & 85GT
    Al...I put a 1/8"? in front for the 05s..smallest one out there with the sn95 front end...still rubs the inner fender shield..I have to work on that.
    1 Modded, 1 Not

SVO's: 1986 2R
    The stock Ford 05 17x8 Bullitt wheels I put on fit, no mods, no suspension clearance issues. I made up a set of 1/4" spacers so my center caps would clear the dust covers.