no PM box access or ability to view profiles or attachments

im not able to do anything at all when i log in...my PM box is gone, i cant view profiles and i cannot view pictures or attachments...there is some contact info i needed out of my PM box..

thanks

Banned
    SVO's: 84 1E #1742
    I'd send you a pm but it's shut off and you didn't put your email in your profile. Your a TSgt, you should know better than to air your dirty laundry in public. Do you council your troops in the breakroom or pull them into the office? Just sayin. I would suggest you edit this post as rapidly as possible and contact either the webmaster at webmaster@svoca.com or the B.O.D at svoca@svoca.com. Or leave it as it is and accept the verbal *** kicking that is forthcoming. BTW, this is coming from a former E5 weapons troop. Not that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidedeye View Post
    im not able to do anything at all when i log in...my PM box is gone, i cant view profiles and i cannot view pictures or attachments...there is some contact info i needed out of my PM box..

thanks
    So who'd ya pisssoff?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I'd send you a pm but it's shut off and you didn't put your email in your profile. Your a TSgt, you should know better than to air your dirty laundry in public. Do you council your troops in the breakroom or pull them into the office? Just sayin. I would suggest you edit this post as rapidly as possible and contact either the webmaster at webmaster@svoca.com or the B.O.D at svoca@svoca.com. Or leave it as it is and accept the verbal *** kicking that is forthcoming. BTW, this is coming from a former E5 weapons troop. Not that it matters.
    what are you talking about? what dirty laundy? i asked a simple question about swapping transmissions and it turned into a debate...then magically i dont have access to anything..

and you can keep your opinions to your self...what the hell does how i supervise my troops have anything to do with this forum and posting up???? ...seriously..i dont need an EX weapons troop to tell me anything, ive been a 2W1 for 15 years.

ya know what..screw it..i dont really need this forum and the bull**** associated with this forum when asking questions...

enjoy yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Meotchh View Post
    So who'd ya pisssoff?
    since im waiting on TF to get back with me on my membership over there i asked about putting a C4 in my SVO and if anyone had EXPERIENCE in doing it and if they were happy with the swap...i get all kinds of **** about it..AlexL helped me out as he had done the swap...then the insults came about how i cant drive etc etc.i run NMRA FS/OC..and to have some ameture spout off about how real drag racers run maual transmissions just shows how must they DONT KNOW..but i was cool about it and told them that in FS it was required that i run a 5 speed and i ran a pro shifted T5...thats it...it continued to go down hill and i asked that the thread be closed...it was deleted

but whatever, im done on here no sense in you guys getting all assed up over me asking simple questions that turn into a lecture...

SVOCA Board of Directors
    Trevor,

You current situation has been brought about by your own hand. Your arrogance and know-it-all attitude, your constant need to ask for opinions - then get pissed off at folks because you didnt like their "opinions", to creating your own forum where you have plagiarized the work and knowledge of others.

This thread here is the final straw. If you were so intelligent, then you would have figured out how to speak WITH the BOD about your concerns and without creating more disruption to the forum, instead you chose to yell out to the masses.

Someone will surely copy/paste this reply to you on another forum because your time here is done.
    Board of Directors,
    SVO Club of America