6 PSI Boost

Can't see my (old) posts

I am trying to find a thread from 2005 where the guy who bought my SVO ("SVO4PWR2") was posting pics of the restoration. Curious about how it turned out. I tried to do it by finding my own posts since I may have posted in that thread. My profile says I have 18 posts, but when I hit "Find All Posts" by me, it says there are none.

Is there a way to see these old posts? (probably around SEP 05)

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    You could try clicking on "Community" and then the members lists for SVO4PWR2 profile to see what comes up.
    Last edited by Ken Potter; 02-10-2011 at 03:41 PM.

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    I tried to do it by finding my own posts since I may have posted in that thread. My profile says I have 18 posts, but when I hit "Find All Posts" by me, it says there are none.

Is there a way to see these old posts? (probably around SEP 05)
    If they were perishable posts/threads - meaning, if they were in the Classifieds or the Lounge for example ... those areas are purged. Your post count will show the number of times you've posted to the forum, but not necessarily how many threads/posts of yours remain.

6 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by svobud View Post
    If they were perishable posts/threads - meaning, if they were in the Classifieds or the Lounge for example ... those areas are purged. Your post count will show the number of times you've posted to the forum, but not necessarily how many threads/posts of yours remain.
    Thanks. Maybe it was in the Lounge. I'm in contact with him now via PM.