Any Tubular headers for stock location still available?

Reading through the archives of this forum and many other forums, I noticed there were tubular stock location headers being made for those not wanting to go center mount (Rod, Bob, etc). Is anyone still making them? The ebay headers are said to crack.

If you could point me in the right direction, thanks.

SVO's: 1986 7B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nito2v View Post
    Reading through the archives of this forum and many other forums, I noticed there were tubular stock location headers being made for those not wanting to go center mount (Rod, Bob, etc). Is anyone still making them? The ebay headers are said to crack.

If you could point me in the right direction, thanks.
    Thanks to Eric and Interceptor that saved my butt seeing it .MAKE SURE you use the lower turbo support bracket. If you look at my project my car didn't have one. Without it you WILL crack your exhaust manifold. I can see that easily doing it to a tubular header replacement.

SVO's: '86 2R
    I think Rob's is about the only header that's not _prone_ to cracking, especially on later iterations, but that's about it. He used to make them in batches, and I'm not sure where he is in the last batch, or if there are plans to make more.

But yeah, the supports are paramount in the survival of any exhaust manifold, even the iron ones.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    I think the log-type headers out there have been fairly reliable, but the main guy that supplies them has had some pretty serious health problems.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

aka.. no where to buy, haha? I don't feel like bothering the guy over a header, maybe I can just find an e6, and have a shop port it.

SVO's: '86 2R
    Quote Originally Posted by SVOeric View Post
    I think the log-type headers out there have been fairly reliable, but the main guy that supplies them has had some pretty serious health problems.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Bob is a great guy, and was a great supporter of the SVO community. I hope things get better for you soon, Bob!

These headers and Bob's Logs do occasionally pop up for sale. Keep looking in the For Sale section, or post a part wanted ad for one. It can't hurt.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas