Thread: SVOCOA Database

4 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1986 2R

SVOCOA Database

Hi guys,

I've been trying to locate an 86 SVO I once owned years ago for quite some time now. I've had a few leads but they have turned up as dead ends. Unfortunately, I don't have the VIN, old tag receipt, or any documentation. I purchased the car brand new in 1986 and sold it 2-3 years later to a guy in Atlanta. The car is/was a (2R)Jalapeno red, biwing, cloth, no sunroof car. The DSO should be 21 on the door jamb decal. I'm unsure whether the SVOCOA database has DSO info but if there is such info, it may be a direction I haven't tried yet. I have been in contact with Marti and they are currently not running history reports at this time. Any help would be appreciated at this point. Thanks in advance, Scott

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    will be a hard one to track down without more info than that.

sorry, wish I had better news for you.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

4 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1986 2R
    Thanks for the response. I figure there were probably 2-3 1986 2R cars equipped like mine and delivered to the 21 (Atlanta) area based on a 666 production and distributed to 50+ DSO districts. I think my only hope for tracking it down is through Marti, they can run the info I give them through their system and give me a VIN. Scott