6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85 1/2 Black SVO

Team Z Tubular Radiator Support

Anyone used one of these? Just wondering if I could run into any SVO specific issues using one? http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/Must...m-fox-rs.htmMy lower radiator support is pretty crusty thanks to being left out in a field and driven in Wisconsin winters. Seems like an easy fix and good way to cut 2-3lbs off the car.

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    I don't think there is anything SVO specific to radiator lower mounts. The only exception would be if that unit relocated the radiator away from the original location much. The original electric fan mounts to the upper radiator brackets which are specific to non-V8 mustangs.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: 86 1C
    Doesn't look like it does any relocation, just replaces the lower radiator hoop. If you keep the stock fan, then you would probably need to fab up some lower brackets, but otherwise I would think it would work.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85 1/2 Black SVO
    My one concern is the fog light mounts. I'm thinking I would need to find a way to fabricate something for that.

SVO's: 86 1C
    I thought about that too. I would think you could keep the stock lower fascia/fog light plate up there and just add some mounting tabs on the tubular hoop to mount that plate to. Shouldn't be too difficult to come up with what you need.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4