Just a bit of BOOST

84 turbo gt 5-speed convertible

Have enjoyed driving my baby for years. I wanted one since they came out in 1984, but with only 411 made I knew my chances of getting one were very slim. After I found this one by accident, My wife bought it for me to take and pick up my grandkids every day at school ( 3 miles away}. The vert had only one spot of rust that you could stick a 10 penny nail thru on the top of the left tire. The vert was previously owned by an older couple, who enjoyed driving it with the top down. When he died his son said they stored it under a canopy for a few years before he put up for sale. The vert had approx 109000 miles on the odometer. It now has approx 126000. I started buying upgraded parts from new SVO friends as I could afford them one at a time. I figured I would made it the best toy I could. I have purchased an 8.8 inch 3.73 geared disk brake, 4 lug rear end, from an 88 turbo bird that bolts into the four link rear easily to replace the 3.40 7.5 posi in there now.Also the 205 horse motor with the larger turbo and intercooler and faster computer, 16 inch wheels and SVO tilt wheel. Bought a newer top motor with lines and cylinders and a shiny gas tank with a newer pump on it. Then life happened. Broke my right knee in three places, they messed up and put the metal brace with the 9 three inch screws in wrong and the doctor went to Africa so I couldn't sue him.My right foot is 31 degrees off center! While telling me it wasn't fixable the found my cancer! After four major operations and three great doctors, radiation and chemo twice, I am currently cancer free but missing most of my large and about 1/3 of my small intestine, two and 1/2 inches of my left lung and the top of my right lung. Since I am now 70 I'm sure I wont get my toy finished,but I want it to go where it can be enjoyed. Will consider Highest bid till end of July, possibly sooner, since it's vert weather. Can sent pictures from my personal cell phone. thanks Vick Noon till 10 pm {no texts, please} 1.316.644.5941

Just a bit of BOOST
    Thanks to a fabulous doctor I am still here. Lost another 2 1/2 of my left lung and have difficulty breathing in hot or humid weather, so my SVO (minus intercooler) convertible is currently still for sale to the highest bid thanks. still same no as above!