4 PSI Boost

Question Removing front directional lights

Trying to remove all exterior light hardware so I can eventually have the exterior repainted on my 1986 SVO. I'm doing all the grunt work including sanding and priming and this is my first restoration project. I cannot figure out how to remove the front left and right directional lens housings. Don't want to do something dumb that would result in accidentally cracking either one. Can't find anything on YouTube/Internet that specifically addresses the SVO. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks

SVO's: 1C, 9L & 85GT
    Couple screws right under the front of the hood/then rotate out on their tabs??? Bean a while
    1 Modded, 1 Not

4 PSI Boost
    I should have mentioned these are the outer, not inner lights. The inner ones were easy to remove. There are no screws visible from the top for the "outer lenses". The only possible access I can see if from underneath the car. No access from engine compartment. Thank god I never had to replace a bulb when the car was on the road.

SVO's: 86 1C
    Been a while for me as well, but here is what I remember. The inner housings have two fasteners, one on top, which you have to remove and one to the inside/center of the car behind the 'bump' in the vertical wall of the front bumper cover as it comes up the side of the inner marker. That inner one you only have to loosen the screw and slide the housing forward. Below is a pic of the housing back side that I dug up online. The outer is held in from behind the housing on I think 3 studs and you have to access from under the car.

View of inner's top tab:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light - LH_Inner_02.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	45699

View of inner's side tab:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light - LH_Inner_03.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	45700