Thread: 1986 SVO for sale

SVO's: 1986 SVO, leather SR

1986 SVO for sale

I have owned this car for about three years, I have put a little over 2,000 miles on it. It's a very nice SVO, 1 of 218 with White (9L), leather and sunroof.Has 48700 miles, very nice paint, clean, drives and runs great.Most of the parts that I replaced over the years were, "because the car is 30 years old" nothing failed.I would consider partial trade for a FOX Body coupe in good driving condition (auto preferred) and any engine.
    PM me for more details and pictures.
    Asking, $11,000.00

1986 Mustang SVO: Details: VIN:1FABP28T6GF165286New Replaced Parts, etc.Gas Tank, Fuel Pump, Sending unit, tank straps, Filler seal, Flex gas lines.Rebuilt brakes, front and rear:Pads, Rotors, brake flex hoses, front hard lines, NOS master cylinder.Ford Racing aluminum drive shaft.Adjustable clutch cable kit (cable, adjuster and quadrant)New tires at 46,500 milesTune up to include; wires, plugs, dist. Cap, rotor.Starter relay (motorcraft)Voltage regulator (motorcraft)Timing belt and belt tensioner.Battery cable.All fan belts.Air filterFront sway bar end links and bushings.Koni rear shocks and quad shocks.Rear end bearings, axel and pinion, Royal Purple lub/modifier.Trans serviced with Royal Purple.Rear hatch rubber seal.Sun roof rubber seals.Keyless entry and alarm installed.Marti Report, with Window sticker.SVOOA registered, with report.Owner guide.CAR FAX report.Ford Factory service manuals, Various magazines and SVO brochures.A/C blows cold, it was changed to R134 before I purchased Car.Original Premium Ford radio works.New spares: Motorcraft plug wires and TFI,Starter Solenoid, ignition switch.Pull offs: drive shaft, brakes parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rear open cover closed.JPG   front left.JPG   engine.jpg   passenger seat.JPG   speed-o.JPG  

Last edited by trialsmm; 10-05-2017 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
    Mickey
    1986 9L
    2007 BMW Z4 Coupe

SVO's: 86 1C
    The car above was at the 2017 Reunion and it is a very clean car that looks very good in person...not just in the pics. I am sure it will find a good home.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 1986 SVO, leather SR
    Thanks for comments;
    I just put it on Bring a Trailer.
    You can remove it here if you like.
    Thanks again,
    Mickey
    Mickey
    1986 9L
    2007 BMW Z4 Coupe