Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SVO's: '86 2R
    All the rear interior trim parts are getting hard to find these days, and the tail lights are SVO-specific. Grab them! The rear bumper cover is useful, too. Also,get the sail panels, if possible, they are SVO items. get the boost switch panel out of the front of the console. steering wheel, too. The IP would be good, to, as the boost gauge is an SVO item.

The onion heads are unique to the SVO, too. Also, get the inter cooler intake off the hood. Fiber glass hoods are available, but the intake is not.

The driver side spat is an SVO item, as are the driving lights.

My apologies for sounding like a scavenger. The above was just a 'flow of conscienciousness' since it sounded like you were under a time constraint. I'm happy you were mostly unharmed, the sore neck will be with you for a while, but it sounds like you lready have some use for some of the car already.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

4 PSI Boost
    I hear you Gene. We'll see what we can get in the time we have left. I do want to preserve as many SVO specific parts as possible so long as they are worth preserving. Unfortunately the previous owner had the car repainted and removed the rear spoiler prior but left the holes open from the spoiler so there is a some over spray in the back. Mechanically, the car was good but cosmetically it wasn't so good. That is why I never installed the NOS parts on the car because it was unsuitable unless I took some serious measures to improve it. Honestly, it had some rust problems that I did no catch prior to purchasing it. There was rust through at the top corners of the windshield plus more rust in other areas.

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    In addition to what Gene suggested I'd get all the outside thin door strips, both the rear wide strips, seats, seat belts, door panel(s), Konis, rear brakes and E brake cables, rear end...

I think you get the drift. Pick it clean.

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    I'll take the AC control panel if it is working. Those are very hard to find.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

6 PSI Boost
    I am interested in the transmission. Can pick up.Please reply to my PM.Thanks

4 PSI Boost
    Sorry folks, I have been really busy and not well organized recently. I will be getting back to those the PMed me. Because of how far the A-pillar was smashed in, the dash had significant damage. The A/C panel was damaged as a result. All of the knobs popped off of the panel in the accident and I could not locate them. Either that or someone else pulled them before I got around to it.
    Last edited by CarlH; 11-03-2017 at 06:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Carl,

I'm not really concerned about the knobs, but if all of the slides are operational and the plastic housing is not split, I will take it.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

4 PSI Boost
    Mike, unfortunately the control panel was damaged.

OK. Thanks for checking.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

How is the AC compressor?

14 PSI Boost
    sorry about your ride. im looking for rear shade.

4 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickrey View Post
    I am interested in the transmission. Can pick up.Please reply to my PM.Thanks
    The transmission is available. I will be in Harrisonburg on Dec. 13 and can bring it with me. Your Inbox it full so I can't send you a PM. Clean up your inbox so I can PM you or you can PM me your email address.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2svos View Post
    How is the AC compressor?
    Compressor is no good. Original with bad seals.

6 PSI Boost
    Cleaned up and email address sent.Thanks