Just a bit of BOOST

Red face 1984 Ford Mustang SVO Complete + Extras in MO

Looks like sheís for sale before I even get her running good. We are located near Kansas City. What I do know about the car is that the AC has been yanked, Iíve got a brand new shift kit to go with it, thehousing that bolts up to the stock turbo has a crack in it so that will need to be replaced, the engine in it is out of a turbo coupe but I have the numbers matching engine which I was told was locked up, whatever that means. I also have some extra side windows that are the factory light weight glass and the car is cosmetically a nine out of 10. The driver seat has that worn spot that all fox bodies get and of course the center console latch is broken. Also some clanking in the rearend. Factory wheels, original paint and still has the bi wing, as well. I actually drove it home about 75 miles over a year ago and itís been stored inside ever since. My hubby surprised me with a new to me car that has speed potential as well and I agreed to let the SVO go to a new home. I know my pictures are crappy but thereís not much light in the basement. Looking for $5500 but of course, offers are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by GloriaBaldwin; 11-19-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Just a bit of BOOST
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	289.8 KB 
ID:	45874Click image for larger version. 

Views:	17 
Size:	271.0 KB 
ID:	45875Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	45876