4 PSI Boost

1984 SVO 9W for Sale-12,400 Original Miles

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3342.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	45953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3333.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	45950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3322.jpg 
Size:	245.9 KB 
ID:	45954Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3334.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	45951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3320.jpg 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	45952Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3330.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	256.6 KB 
ID:	45949

I am selling my 1984 SVO 9W Dark Charcoal Met. with 12,410 original miles, VIN 1FABP28T0EF1411191. I have enjoyed owning this piece of automotive history for the last 4 years and driven just under 3,000 miles on it mainly to car shows and fun drives on the weekends. I have recently purchased a 2016 Mustang GT and no longer have the garage space so regrettably i must sell it to the next curator. This car was delivered new in New Mexico and the first owner kept it for 15 years and put 8950 miles on it. This car is a true survivor in it's original condition including it's 9W paint, it was ordered with leather interior and sunroof options and was built on December 6th 1983, which was the last month of production for the slapper bar cars. The interior on this car is in excellent condition with the seats, carpet and all panels like new, including instrument needles that are bright red. The only issue interior wise is the typical age related sagging vinyl headliner(material available from SMS Fabrics) and deteriorated flock on dash panel. The engine bay is near perfect still wearing it's original hoses and belts, factory markings are still clearly visible under hood, hatch and rear end housing. The underside of the car is super clean and rust free owing to years of pampered storage. The car comes with it's original one year only Goodyear NCT tires, the current tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 radials. The car runs and drive great and A/C blows cold. Over the four years of meticulous ownership i have done the following:-Replaced both low and high pressure fuel pumps-Replaced fuel filler neck gasket and tank vapor valve seal-Changed coolant and flushed brake fluid.-Full tune-up including plugs, wires, cap and rotor( Motorcraft parts)-Turned front rotors and repacked bearings-New Fuel Pressure regulator -Recently serviced A/C- New line fitting O-rings and re-charge.Please keep in mind this car does have some age and other related flaws mentioned earlier as well as a few stone chips on the front part of hood and on the lower rocker panel trim, and the upper drivers door paint was retouched by the original owner. Aside from that this car is a rare find in this mileage and condition, The I am asking $16,000 and can provide additional photos to serious buyers only please.
    Last edited by Edsel45; 04-15-2018 at 09:00 PM.

4 PSI Boost

figured out attachment issue

I just posted my classified and could not upload photos using manage attachments. Any help would be appreciated.I did end up figuring out that my browser was blocking the attachment manager.Gene
    Last edited by Edsel45; 04-15-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Just a bit of BOOST
    Beautiful SVO! Good luck with the Sale! Those little headlight covers are very cool!