Thread: 1984 SVO for sale

6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: Silver 1984

1984 SVO for sale

I have decided to sell my 1984 SVO. I'm listing it here first because I know it would find a good home if someone on here decides to purchase it. I have spent a great deal of time and money on the car in the 3.5 years that I have owned it. It's a slapper bar car with A/C delete option.

The car was painted last year by me and my dad. The body isn't perfect but looks pretty good. There are a few imperfections that got missed, but you have to look close. Still, to make it a show car it would need a professional paint job. The interior isn't completely finished yet although about 85% done. Most of what needs to be finished inside is in the hatch area. The kick panel on the passenger side is off because the new PIMPx ECU is still in the floor.

The engine was rebuilt a couple years ago. With the new PIMPx, I have never really finished tuning it up. The boost is only set to about 12psi right now, but it runs so much better than it did before. Other mods include:
    60lb injectors
    FMIC
    Head has been ported with big valves installed (ranger roller cam)
    Walbro 255 in tank pump (removed in-line pump)
    Turbo is stock T3 in excellent condition
    Exhaust manifold is a ported E6
    AEM wideband
    3" mandrel bent exhaust
    Borla Pro XS muffer

A ton of extra parts come with the car as well. Right now the seats in the car are Sparcos but the originals are included. They need recovering or repairing by an upholstery shop. I bought an extra intake manifold (later style) that I intended to port later on and I have the valve cover to go with the lower style intake. Included is a turbo coupe 8.8 rear end and a WC T5 from a 5.0 that I was going to rebuild and install at the same time as the rear end. I bought new carpet for the car and never installed it. There is an extra set of door panels as well. I also have pretty much everything I think you'd need to return the car to stock. I have a TE and PE ECU, 35lb injectors and so many other parts that I can't even recall right now.

To finish the car, it needs the tuning completed, adjust the boost if you like, finish the interior bits (mostly in the hatch area), install the charcoal canister in an alternate location under the hood and come up with a better solution to the PCV. A little oil will come out of the dipstick tube after a hard drive.

It runs great, the original non WC t5 shifts smooth, turbo spools up and I have installed new brake calipers on the front (with steel pistons). A set of Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors and all new bushings in the entire front suspension really brought out the handling. I recently installed new inner and outer tie rods.

Ultimately I'm selling because all the spare parts are taking up a ton of space and I have decided to buy something a little more family friendly. Once again I prefer selling to someone on SVOCA because I know it'll find a good home here. I'm asking $7500 and the price is firm. If I don't sell it, I'll keep working on it and the price will probably be going up. I stopped counting receipts a long time ago when the wife started asking questions about my spending, but at last count I had around 10,000 invested in it. I'm sure I've left something out, if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer honestly. This should be a terrific deal for someone looking to get into the SVO game without breaking the bank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170427_160543.jpg   20170503_180116.jpg   20170513_191214.jpg   20170518_174730.jpg   20170616_183941.jpg  

6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: Silver 1984
    Price dropped to $6500.