Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    That would be cause they don't follow scca rules. probably some weird insurance thing.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 86 1C
    Just verified with our hotel contact, they will work with us on trailers. They requested that you drop the trailer in a parking spot and park your tow vehicle next to it for overnight parking, so the hotel doesn't run into any lot capacity issues. He felt that the SW corner of the lot, around the left-hand side of the building that Eric had circled, would be a good spot for us.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

At last year's Reunion, we put out a call for craft brews from your local market and we had some nice samples show up. This year I would like to call for another round...why not! Well, I just collected a few samples from smaller local breweries that I don't believe make it outside the Chicagoland area or at least not too far. They will be available for anyone to try out, will keep them cold and on the ready. Now to finish packing up the rest of my traveling 'stuff' before Thursday when I head down. See you then!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reunion Sampler Pack.jpg  
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Also a quick note on the Hotel reservations. The block of rooms we had have been released and are now put back into the general pool of rooms available to all customers. BUT, that does not mean that the SVOCA rates are no longer available, call them to make your reservations and mention the club's name and they will still honor the rates originally posted. If you run into any issues with your reservations and/or rates, drop me a PM and I will work on getting it corrected.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

in other words, if you haven't booked yet, you should book SOON!!!!
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 84 custom, 86 1D
    Quote Originally Posted by svono50 View Post
    At last year's Reunion, we put out a call for craft brews from your local market and we had some nice samples show up. This year I would like to call for another round...why not! Well, I just collected a few samples from smaller local breweries that I don't believe make it outside the Chicagoland area or at least not too far. They will be available for anyone to try out, will keep them cold and on the ready. Now to finish packing up the rest of my traveling 'stuff' before Thursday when I head down. See you then!
    I'm going to have a few local selections as well. I'm bringing Louisville and Southern Indiana selections, but will bring one from central Kentucky that I really like (sorry Eric).
    Just glad we've got some folks coming from Wisconsin and Canada, love their beer!

Anybody up for a Bloody Caesar? If so, I can bring the stuff for that!
    Last edited by Dave S; 09-30-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Odd, when I took my avitar picture I owned the black SVO...now I own the blue SVO.

SVO's: 84 custom, 86 1D
    For those that aren't aware, there is a sound limit at the autocross venue on Sunday, 94 decibel limit. This information is from a CKRSCCA long standing member.
    Most stock, or nearly stock SVOs won't have a problem, but want everybody to know.
    We're getting press! If you're on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ckrs...Hf-0xxZqhvuVCU
    Dave
    Odd, when I took my avitar picture I owned the black SVO...now I own the blue SVO.

Nice work on drumming up some press for us Dave! I know I always get a lot of comments/compliments when I show up to a local auto-x. I am always surprised when a Millennial comes up and actually knows about our cars, reminds me of the days when I was a teenager drooling over 60's Mustangs. I have a feeling we won't have any issues with the noise limit unless one of us looses a section of exhaust (ha,ha).

Bloody Ceasar...I will have to take a serious pass on that! Sorry, but clam juice does not belong in mixed drinks or beer (i.e.- Chelada)...just say'in...
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Won't be there, again...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    Won't be there, again...

Unacceptable...toss your rump into that clattering pick'em up and get yourself up there son!!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

!!!Quick hotel update!!!

The remaining rooms from the SVOCA block have now been 'released' and the web link is now expired, so if you have not yet reserved a room you will need to make a call for your reservation. Apparently the folks at the front desk won't have any record or ability to give the SVOCA rate, but there is another option. You will need to get in touch with William O'Neil at 859-263-9979 (our Sales contact) and he can get you set up with the special nightly rates.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Make sure you see the Auto-X registration thread and information

HERE
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 86 1E
    Done
    Bruce

SVO's: 84 9W, 85 1B
    I've had to cancel. Y'all have fun!
    Perry Mitchell
    SVOCA#187

ARGH, Sorry Perry. we will see you next year.
    Suspect I know why, take care of your friends & family.
    my prayers go out to them.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster