6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1984 SVO

New to group with 84 SVO

Thanks for adding me to the group. I purchased my '84 SVO in July. It is an original survivor with 29k miles. Original owner was Roger Ruhlin. I bought it from his son after it was stored in a garage for many years. I have always liked the Fox body cars since driving an SSP Mustang at work in 85. I had a coworker who bought an SVO and raved about how much better it was than the SSP. I drove it, he was right, but owning one was out for me raising kids at the time. I have always liked older cars and when I retired I started buying a car a year to fix up drive & flip for a small profit. Always looking for the SVO I missed out on. I wanted on with low milage that was in original condition. Finally found it & I won't be flipping this one, its a keeper. It handles better than the 914 I fixed up & flipped a few years ago. I had a Fox body with a 5.0 that everyone said was the best sounding car I had but I love sound of the the turbo with stock exhaust. I purchased the book by David LaRocque and that was a great source of information that made me realize what I had. Not just a nice handling car but a piece of automotive history. Looking forward to relying on all of you for information to help keep it running as it is now.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1984 SVO.jpg   SVO tag.jpg  

SVO's: 86 1C
    Awesome find and welcome to the club!! Nice looking 84, I am sure you will have lots of fun with it. Now, you just need to get to one of the Reunions and share it.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    COOL purchase...
    SVO's just don't have the sound of a V8, but they have a sound all their own, and they do handle...

We had a guy at the reunion this year with a 28k original mile SVO, and he Auto-crossed it with us!!

looking forward to seeing you run with us (or without us!!)
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    Welcome aboard.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: 86 1C
    Congrats on your SVO. Looks like a very nice example.
    86 SVO 1C