Thread: MM Grip box package

MM Grip box package

Anyone running this package? What options did you go with? I'm filling out the questionnaire right now.
    86, SVO bone stock, working on a Turbo Ranger

SVO's: 86 1C
    Congrats on going this route, I am sure you won't be disappointed. I am running some various MM parts under my car, but not a 'kit'. I do sometimes think that it may have been easier to just go the kit route, but back in 1991 when I got mine I was in no position to afford a full kit...hence the reason I have a 'mix' of parts that do work pretty well together.

I think you need to decide on what your goal is for the kit and have a chat with MM tech line. From there, they can help guide you through the various options to meet your goal for your SVO (i.e.- street/track, street/auto-x, non-street, etc). Good luck and let us know what you end up going with and if we can help answer any specific questions you may have.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    I have MM sub-frame connectors, the rear lower control arms, torque arm, pan hard bar and the K- member brace. This is for my track car. The pan hard and torque arm made a big difference on the road courses that I frequent. It has increased the NVH, but it is my track car. I'm planning to add some Lizard Skin and/or dyno mat to reduce the noise in the cabin. I have removed a lot of interior panels which amplifies the noise. Sub-frames are a must.
    Last edited by GAboySVO; 01-10-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT