12 PSI Boost

Late model SVO Compressor map

I was just on this page looking for the compressor map of the stock 85.5-86 SVO turbo and I'm a bit confused. It looks like the T3-50 efficiency starts falling off after 20CFM of airflow. Is that 20CFM the total airflow the engine will pass or the incremental airflow added by the turbo? If this is indeed the stock SVO turbo map, it is not well suited for anything over 250HP because of its airflow limitation. Please help me sort out my confusion in these ways:
    1. Point me to the right SVO compressor map if the one in the link above is wrong.
    2. Given a suitable drivetrain, is 400whp even attainable with the stock SVO turbo?
    3. How much does the compression ratio in the cylinder increase for each bar of boost?
    4. Is that number the same for all fuels (pump gas, diesel, E85, etc.)?

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    I believe the stock turbo is a T3-60 for the 85.5-86 SVO. Even so, the stock turbo is only good up to about 20-21psi of boost. I think the max anyone has gotten out of the stock turbo is just of 300 RWHP. The big HP guys over at turboford normally go with different turbos to reach the 400 RWHP and above. The new EFR turbos are all the rage now.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

12 PSI Boost
    If the "60" refers to the trim then this page shows the .63 trim is on the earlier models and the .48 trim is on the newer models. In either case the airlflow is woefully inadeqate.