SVO's: 86 1C

Wisconsin Early Mustangers 37th Annual All Ford Show and Swap Meet May 19, 2019

Looks like this year's show is featuring the Fox Mustang platform, I would like to get a contingent of SVO's there if we could. My local Ford/Mustang club is planning on the short road trip up and attending as a group and it would be very cool if several of us from here show up as well. Anyone here game to kick up a list of attendees??

Here is a link to their flyer: http://www.wemustangers.com/uploads/...show-flyer.pdf

*I am not a member of the Wisconsin Early Mustangers, but have been wanting to get up to one of their shows for years now.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Sooo, is there anyone else here interested in meeting up at this show?? I will be attending with my local Ford/Mustang club.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 86 1E
    I could be talked into this. Thanks for the heads up!
    Bruce

Let's see if we can get a small contingent of SVO's to the show!! Anyone else in the general area up for it?

All I need to do is finish this 'little' project:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missing.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	46520 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mobile Axle.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	46521
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Car is back on the road, so barring any weather issues, I should be up at the show! Looks like I should also have a handful or two of other local Mustang club members with me as well. Hope to see some friendly SVO faces there.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Well, bad news for this show as Mother Nature has decided to not cooperate and is throwing rain over the region for tonight/tomorrow. My local car club folks have decided to call it off and apparently the Wisconsin Early Mustangers' organizer has informed us that his food vendors are backing out and they will likely only have a swap meet, since those folks will be in the service bays of the dealership. With all that happening, it isn't worth a trip up, so I am calling this one off too...Bummer!!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4