14 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85.5 2A

SVO in Utah, I'm in Georgia!!! How to I check it out?

I am looking to acquire an SVO. I have been searching online quite a bit and have found a few. There is one that came up on Classic Cars but it is in Utah. I am in Georgia and I cant get out there to check it out. What are some thoughts on what to do? I don't want to buy sight unseen unless the risk is worth the reward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Sethhttps://classiccars.com/listings/view/1216679/1986-ford-mustang-svo-for-sale-in-midvale-utah-84047

call Joan, 800 207 3012, she has cars shipped for me and friends. Open or enclosed. She can give you a quote on the phone.
    Kendal Coker

Just a bit of BOOST
    SVO's: 1FABP28T4GF175198
    Interested in selling my 1986 SVO in Central Florida.
    Can send you pictures if you want. Mostly original and a running and driving car, Turbo is awesome.

Todd

6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 1984 SVO
    Check the CARGURUS website. They offer buyer protection with money back guarantee if its not what is claimed. They hold your money until you get the vehicle. If you find a car out of your area your can ask the seller to list it on CARGURUS as they also protect the sell before the car is shipped by verifying & holding funds. I used them last year when I got my SVO & it worked well.

14 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by aboss4tg View Post
    Interested in selling my 1986 SVO in Central Florida.Can send you pictures if you want. Mostly original and a running and driving car, Turbo is awesome.Todd
    Thanks for replying! My dad lives in Ormond Beach. Please send pics and any info you can.Seth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crizzo View Post
    Check the CARGURUS website. They offer buyer protection with money back guarantee if its not what is claimed. They hold your money until you get the vehicle. If you find a car out of your area your can ask the seller to list it on CARGURUS as they also protect the sell before the car is shipped by verifying & holding funds. I used them last year when I got my SVO & it worked well.
    Good to know, thanks!Seth

Just a bit of BOOST
    SVO's: 1FABP28T4GF175198
    Seth

My car is actually located in Deltona which is 30 minutes from Ormond Beach. I work with Orlando Mustang and it is stored at their warehouse.
    Your Dad can reach me at 321-229-9875

I know it's short notice but I work on my cars Saturdays and will be there after lunch today. If he wants I can meet him today or set up a meeting during the week with Peter the owner of Orlando Mustang.

14 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by aboss4tg View Post
    SethMy car is actually located in Deltona which is 30 minutes from Ormond Beach. I work with Orlando Mustang and it is stored at their warehouse. Your Dad can reach me at 321-229-9875I know it's short notice but I work on my cars Saturdays and will be there after lunch today. If he wants I can meet him today or set up a meeting during the week with Peter the owner of Orlando Mustang.
    Sorry I missed you. I may give you a call this week. I would love to talk more about your car.