Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 85.5 -86 headlights!

Just a bit of BOOST

Headlights

Quote Originally Posted by badmfer65 View Post
    Just saw a link on ebay for DCM headlamp repops! set of four (outers and main headlamps) for $399. Blue oval industries is the seller. Just thought I would let everyone know.
    We released a flyer this week to our dealers that they are available. We have a limited supply with more being made. Thank you.Lisa BanksGeneral ManagerDaniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions Inc.704-786-0990Fax 704-784-4118

SVO's: 86 1C
    Lisa, thanx for the post/update! I didn't know you folks were on here...cool.

I just received notification by Blue Oval Ind today that there is a 1+ month delay in getting my order to me, due to delays on your end at DC. I am guessing there was a bit of a quick flood of orders from our community for these, since it has been a while since they were last run. I missed that last run to get a spare set and vowed not to miss the next one. Luckily I am not in a rush for my order, but figured I would let folks here know what I just ran into.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKESVO View Post
    Ted -
    Yep, I had several complete sets of Ford OEM lights. Sold them back in the day. Wish I would have kept them along with the NOS header panels, sail panels, shift knobs, etc. 15 years ago they will still somewhat available and "reasonable" prices.
    Yes I bought several of sets of lights, markers, and backing plates from you. I also have one NOS header panel and an excellent used panel. Then two NOS hood pads, Gatorbacks, and tail lights, and... HAHA

Not to mention I bought out all of Motion Dynamics stuff when he decided to quit. More lights and on and on and on...

12 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85.5 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    Yes I bought several of sets of lights, markers, and backing plates from you. I also have one NOS header panel and an excellent used panel. Then two NOS hood pads, Gatorbacks, and tail lights, and... HAHANot to mention I bought out all of Motion Dynamics stuff when he decided to quit. More lights and on and on and on...
    I know where Iím gonna go for parts! Kenís SVO Super Store!

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFRichards View Post
    I know where I’m gonna go for parts! Ken’s SVO Super Store!
    Yep maybe when the 2A arrives you can bring it over for a visit to my junk yard...

I got your voice mail(s) and will call tomorrow. Fixin' to get ready for a local Cruise In (Riverstone in Canton) so time to turn off the computer now.

12 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85.5 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    Yep maybe when the 2A arrives you can bring it over for a visit to my junk yard... I got your voice mail(s) and will call tomorrow. Fixin' to get ready for a local Cruise In (Riverstone in Canton) so time to turn off the computer now.
    She got picked up today!

SVO's: 86 1C
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFRichards View Post
    She got picked up today!
    Congrats...let the new chapter begin!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4