Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 85.5 -86 headlights!

Just a bit of BOOST

Headlights

Quote Originally Posted by badmfer65 View Post
    Just saw a link on ebay for DCM headlamp repops! set of four (outers and main headlamps) for $399. Blue oval industries is the seller. Just thought I would let everyone know.
    We released a flyer this week to our dealers that they are available. We have a limited supply with more being made. Thank you.Lisa BanksGeneral ManagerDaniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions Inc.704-786-0990Fax 704-784-4118

SVO's: 86 1C
    Lisa, thanx for the post/update! I didn't know you folks were on here...cool.

I just received notification by Blue Oval Ind today that there is a 1+ month delay in getting my order to me, due to delays on your end at DC. I am guessing there was a bit of a quick flood of orders from our community for these, since it has been a while since they were last run. I missed that last run to get a spare set and vowed not to miss the next one. Luckily I am not in a rush for my order, but figured I would let folks here know what I just ran into.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKESVO View Post
    Ted -
    Yep, I had several complete sets of Ford OEM lights. Sold them back in the day. Wish I would have kept them along with the NOS header panels, sail panels, shift knobs, etc. 15 years ago they will still somewhat available and "reasonable" prices.
    Yes I bought several of sets of lights, markers, and backing plates from you. I also have one NOS header panel and an excellent used panel. Then two NOS hood pads, Gatorbacks, and tail lights, and... HAHA

Not to mention I bought out all of Motion Dynamics stuff when he decided to quit. More lights and on and on and on...

14 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85.5 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    Yes I bought several of sets of lights, markers, and backing plates from you. I also have one NOS header panel and an excellent used panel. Then two NOS hood pads, Gatorbacks, and tail lights, and... HAHANot to mention I bought out all of Motion Dynamics stuff when he decided to quit. More lights and on and on and on...
    I know where Iím gonna go for parts! Kenís SVO Super Store!

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFRichards View Post
    I know where I’m gonna go for parts! Ken’s SVO Super Store!
    Yep maybe when the 2A arrives you can bring it over for a visit to my junk yard...

I got your voice mail(s) and will call tomorrow. Fixin' to get ready for a local Cruise In (Riverstone in Canton) so time to turn off the computer now.

14 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 85.5 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter View Post
    Yep maybe when the 2A arrives you can bring it over for a visit to my junk yard... I got your voice mail(s) and will call tomorrow. Fixin' to get ready for a local Cruise In (Riverstone in Canton) so time to turn off the computer now.
    She got picked up today!

Quote Originally Posted by USAFRichards View Post
    She got picked up today!
    Congrats...let the new chapter begin!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

6 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by Canredsvo View Post
    We released a flyer this week to our dealers that they are available. We have a limited supply with more being made. Thank you.Lisa BanksGeneral ManagerDaniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions Inc.704-786-0990Fax 704-784-4118
    Any update on when these will be available?

Thanks!

The first batch was sucked up quickly, but it looks like LMR got in a new batch, so don't wait to get yourself a set if needed.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

6 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by svono50 View Post
    The first batch was sucked up quickly, but it looks like LMR got in a new batch, so don't wait to get yourself a set if needed.
    I picked up the full set through LMR.

SVO's: '86 2R
    Folks are getting units from the _current_ run? I asked them to keep my name on the list, and haven't heard anything yet.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

6 PSI Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by gbeaird View Post
    Folks are getting units from the _current_ run? I asked them to keep my name on the list, and haven't heard anything yet.
    I don't know what run they came from but I bought both headlights and inner markers from LMR.

SVO's: 1986 7B
    Quote Originally Posted by powered_by_turbo View Post
    I don't know what run they came from but I bought both headlights and inner markers from LMR.
    I just received my second set yesterday. LMR said theyíre inventory is dropping fast.

Richard H. Franklin Jr
    Hayesville, NC
    1986 7B

Guys over at Blue Oval Industries stated they haven't received word when they will get more inventory and to snag some up at whomever seems to be getting them from DC...so an order was placed at LMR. I guess the higher volume places get first dibs on the replenishment inventory.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: '86 2R
    Yeah, my order was with BO. They were optimistic they're getting inventory, but the person I corresponded with didn't know for certain if anything was in the warehouse yet. Fingers crossed.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas