Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by yldouright View Post
    Nice to see you post in my threads again, such as it was
    You asked, I answered. I was being as nice as possible.

SVO's: 84 9W, 85 1B
    It is quite obvious that you are nothing but a troll trying to get a rise out of some by being argumentative. But to think that by putting a Japanese diesel engine in one of the rarest Mustangs ever built will increase the value proves to me that you are also as stupid as a bag of rocks.
    Perry Mitchell
    SVOCA#187

14 PSI Boost
    @High Roller
    If rarity alone made cars valuable you would see skyrocketing prices for all kinds of past clunkers. Case in point where the body is the real value of the car, who runs the 1949 Mercury stock? I would argue that the SVO would be more desirable modified as I suggested. You're entitled to differ in your opinion but I would wager most would see things my way, even here among its devotees. Maybe we can take a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Potter
    ...I was being as nice as possible.
    Ouch! I'd hate to hear you say how you really feel about me then If I didn't respect your opinion I wouldn't even address you so keep that in mind with future posts.
    Last edited by yldouright; 07-17-2019 at 10:27 AM.

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Quote Originally Posted by yldouright View Post
    Ouch! I'd hate to hear you say how you really feel about me then
    I guess you missed my last remark, in my last reply, in the thread that I have linked below.

I'm also heartbroken that you might not respond to this post. Personally I think you lack any self-control in that area. That is based on all of your last threads and posts.

So I'll save you the time of going back to look it up. Also so others can see how disrespectful you are to those who were foolish enough to try and answer your questions. That includes me.

http://www.svoca.com/forum/showthrea...rag-(Cx)/page2

Personally I think you don't have the skills, or the money, or are even serious about this latest "scandalous" engine swap. You are simply an attention whore looking for an argument. I'm done. Later dude.

14 PSI Boost
    @Ken Potter
    You expected me to respond to the post where you called me a dumbass? I figured you were butt hurt so I let it go. Sorry to break your heart by not engaging in a food fight there. If I weren't serious about this engine swap I wouldn't have spent the time doing the turbo maps. Challenging what a person says when it doesn't make sense to them shouldn't be deemed disrespectful by anyone confident in what they know. Lots of things tug at my money for attention and I'm sure I'm not alone in that but this swap doesn't seem like it would be cost prohibitive. Beside the fuel pump and injectors which would be required for any horsepower jump like this, the cost of a custom mount, some via rerouting/upgrading along with two tune sessions are the costs. You keep the drivetrain, the exhaust, the IC and the turbo. Probably a fifth of the cost of an LS upgrade. What do you estimate to get this done?
    Last edited by yldouright; 07-17-2019 at 05:32 PM.