Hello, I recently purchased, but have yet to see in person, a 1986 SVO Mustang. I had my brother in law go and look at if for me since it is in Oregon and I am in Houston, TX. He said it looks like it is in pretty good shape, and it runs well so I was willing to make an offer on it and have it delivered to me so that I can have another toy. A little about me, I am a retired Army NCO. After retiring I completed the last few classes for my computer engineering degree at the University of Washington in Seattle, and was offered a job working with NASA down in Houston, TX. A few months ago I moved my family down to Houston to start this job and hopefully make a new home in Texas. I parted with my RS to help in funding the move, and got a truck when I got down here because...Texas. I had been looking for a car to have fun with and tinker with when I have spare time/money. I was torn between the SVO Mustang and the Buick Grand National. My wife and daughter both like the looks of the SVO better than the GN, and I liked that it can do things like corners so I searched for one and found what I hope will be a fun car to own and drive. I dont presently have any plans for the car other than to give it a complete look over once it arrives and determine what state it is in and then give it a complete service. Once that is done I will start tackling any cosmetic/non-emergent issues and start determining what my goals are for the car. I saw that I am supposed to detail my car addiction in this location. Let me start by saying that my car addiction started back long before I was able to drive cars, and it was tempered by helping my dad work on his race cars (he is not a famous race driver or anything, just did local NHRA circuit racing at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA). My cars have not all been spectacular engineering achievements, but I liked most of them, loved some of them, and hated a couple too. Below is a pretty comprehensive list of my conquests so far. Some of them have been owned at the same time as others, I have had as many as 3 cars at a time, but never more I dont think. I currently only have the last 2 on the list and as of the time of writing this the SVO is not yet delivered to me since I bought it from 2000 miles away. 1984 Honda Civic 4-door 1978 Honda Civic Hatchback 1961 Fiat 600 2-Door 1985 BMW 3 series 1991 Dodge Shadow 1990 Ford Probe GT 1998 Honda Civic 4-door 2003 VW GTI 1.8t 2004 Ford Expedition 1975 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2006 Nissan Maxima 2008 Honda Civic Coupe 2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 2010 Toyota Tundra X-sp 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid (hated) 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition 2013 VW Golf R 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SCA Black Widow 2002 VW Beetle TDi 1989 Honda CRX Si 1956 Willys CJ6 2016 Volvo S60 (hated) 2017 Ford Fiesta ST 2018 Ford Focus RS 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12A 1986 Ford Mustang SVO (still waiting for the shipper to deliver him to my house)