SVO's: '86 2R

Anyone have a nice timing belt cover they can spare?

Got some time in the shop today after replacing the A/C belt on the wife's Tahoe PPV (That a total PITA). It was only about 85 in the shop, so I took advantage of the cool weather to pull more parts off the SVO. The Philips screw on the timing belt cover has a nice rust patina, so I figured I'd pull it, and the other bolts off and clean/paint them. While I was there, I could also clean the cover. After removing the cover, I discovered it was cracked, originating from the middle bolt. I'd like to replace it, if I can. It didn't matter much when we were autocrossing the car, but now.... Does anyone have a nice '86 timing belt cover they can spare? I think I can get aftermarket, but would like one with the original parts sticker on it, if possible.

Thanks, all.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

Found a TC piece that doesn't look too bad on Evilbay for $35. The parts tag won't match, but if it's too faded, I may remove it anyway.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas

Looks like someone took a cutting disk to the screw in the middle of the cover, and wasn’t too careful about how deep they went. So the cover has a nice cut across that hole. At least it’s not cracked, but I’m still open to a better one if I can get it.
    Gene Beaird,
    86 2R SVO, G Stock,
    Pearland, Texas