Thread: Craft Beer Exchange

SVO's: 86 1C

Craft Beer Exchange

The past couple of Reunions a few of us have brought some local craft beer along to share. Being the beer nut that I am, I figured I should raise the mug for a 2019 Reunion beer exchange!

With how many we had last year, it looks like if you bring (1) local brew 6-pack, maybe (2) at most, there should be plenty to sample. I have already got my eyes on a couple of local market offerings and promise not to get too 'weird', but can promise I won't bring something a bit 'edgy'. May need to flip a coin to pick one, but I will have at least (1) 6-pack to share.

Don't spoil the surprise by posting up what you are bringing, that is half the fun! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 84 custom, 86 1D
    Quote Originally Posted by svono50 View Post
    The past couple of Reunions a few of us have brought some local craft beer along to share. Being the beer nut that I am, I figured I should raise the mug for a 2019 Reunion beer exchange!
    I'm in!
    Odd, when I took my avitar picture I owned the black SVO...now I own the blue SVO.

SVO's: 86 1C
    Cool, looking forward to a taste of Louisville!

Teaser alert: Picked up (2) local offerings from a couple small brewers that likely don't get out of the close general area. One is a 4-pack and the other a 6-pack, I have only had one of them before, so the other is a complete wild card as to its taste...ooohhh, the suspense (at least for me).
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4