Thread: Site Updates

SVO's: 86 2A wing delete

Site Updates

I have visited this site numerous times since it's inception and now that I have an SVO again, I am planning on joining the club. One thing I would like to see is continuous updates to the entire site. One for instance is the home page still has last years Reunion info on it. I can see the forum is fairly active, but if an outsider visits the page it looks dormant. Thanks and I plan to be at the Reunion.

SVO's: 86 1E
    Look forward to meeting you. Most of us go directly to the forums, but I can see your point.
    Bruce

SVO's: 86 1C
    lhmstang, welcome back to the fray! I too get where you are coming from and our friend Eric (i.e.- webmaster) has a day-job that usually keeps him tied down more times than not and keeps him from site updates. I help out on the forums where I can, but my site skillz are a bit limited. Hopefully he can get a break and get some items updated soon. See you at the Reunion!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    That's supposed to happen automatically, but Ted didn't put it in the right place, to be fair, I'd not trained him on that, so my fault.

You can ask the other old-timers here, in previous years, I am MUCH more active about updating, however this year, Life has had the better of me, and I've done what I can. Ted has been a tremendous help in keeping things up when and where he can.
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

SVO's: 86 1C
    Oh, looks like I have something new to learn, sorry about that!
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4