Just a bit of BOOST

Exclamation 2 84 Mustang SVO's for sale

I have 2 84 Mustang SVO's I would like to sell. The black car has all 86 SVO part upgrades that include body and drivetrain. The vehicle sat covered and unknown at the time, rats moved into the interior so there is damage. The red SVO is just aged, no rat issues. Both cars are project cars or good for parts. The body panels are straight and both vehicles ran when parked many years ago. I have numerous extra parts that include performance heads, engine blocks, drivetrain components, Koni Shocks, Urethane suspension components, interior, etc..... I'm motivated to sell and want $1,000 for both vehicles. The vehicles are located in Pasadena, CA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6652.JPG   IMG_6653.JPG   For Sale SVO 1.jpg   Red SVO 3.jpg   Red SVO 2.jpg  

Red SVO 1.jpg  

6 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 86 1e, 86 1c,85.5 1c
    Do you have clean titles?

Just a bit of BOOST
    I have the title for the red car. The black car is registered to me, I just cannot locate the original title. Both cars have not been registered for years so CA DMV no longer has the VIN's in their records. My understanding is the vehicles need to be inspected and VIN's verified, then re-registered. I had dreams of restoring them, one for me, one for my father. He passed unexpectedly and having a child means the reality of me ever doing something is slim.

Just a bit of BOOST
    If these are still available, let me know. I'm free to come see them this week.