SVO sail panels have been reproduced...

Not that many SVO guys need these but it's good news that other Mustang owners won't be contributing to tearing apart SVOs to get their sail panels....Saw this at SEMA. I have no idea how fitment is going to be but they seem to be molded plastic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191106_114355549.jpg  

SVO's: 84 U3
    Quote Originally Posted by SVOPaul View Post
    Not that many SVO guys need these but it's good news that other Mustang owners won't be contributing to tearing apart SVOs to get their sail panels....Saw this at SEMA. I have no idea how fitment is going to be but they seem to be molded plastic.
    Paul -
    Thanks for sharing. In the description is says they are fiberglass, reproduced to original specs. Very interesting that there is that much of a demand for these, that they are being reproduced.
    Mike
    PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT / Illinois - Taxation w/o Representation!

They felt like a molded plastic to me but who knows...I couldn't see the back. I thought the same thing about the demand because there are more important things that need to be reproduced...but this company is focusing on the larger general market and not the SVO market. Must be someone in the company who is a fox body guy and had a hard time finding some for his car is what I suspect.

SVO's: 86 1C
    Back in the day, our sail panels were one of the most coveted items non-SVO owners were on the search for other than our seats...at least in the circles I hung around with. Next on the list were the Capri sail panels if SVO's were not available. Good to see another vendor get into the market of aftermarket SVO items though.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

SVO's: 84 U3
    Funny, I had SVO sail panels on my Capri RS.
    PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT / Illinois - Taxation w/o Representation!