SVO's: 84 - 2A

1984 SVO 2A - Donor Car?

Unfortunately I think the end has come for this car. 13 years ago I started a lot of body work on the car, as it had a lot of rust. I was never able to finish the body work and now 13 years later new rust is coming through in various new and old places. The cost to fix the rust plus the risk of it coming back seems insurmountable. Plus the title state is complicated (I have it though). This probably would be a good donor car for someone else's project.

It's in a semi restored state:

Fully rebuilt engine. Head was ported and rebuilt by an engine shop in town. Have receipts.
    Have most (all?) of the original SVO parts.
    Have some extra SVO parts I bought a while back. Couldn't tell you what they all are now, but I know there's an extra set of cloth seats I bought.

I'm not sure how much I put into along the way (6 to 10k?). Asking $1000 flexible. Want to see it go to someone's project, not just the JY. Planning on moving this year, so I finally have to do something with it. Please PM. Will explain the title details to parties interested in buying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1841.jpg   IMG_1838.jpg   IMG_1842.jpg