Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CONVOY!!!! B'ham - ATL

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    I'll be at Wade Green Rd exit off I-75 N (exit 273) at 8am .. there's a BP Station right next to the Waffle House. It'll be me and Mike Ray there for sure ... dunno who else might be joining in.

6 PSI Boost

Cool

I will try my best to be there. I noticed that the folks coming up from Tampa were trying to hookup with you as well. It might be one heck of a convoy. I'll be coming from north 85 then back up 75 and you know what kind of traffic I can expect. See ya

6 PSI Boost
    I can understand how I would miss you. Other than a trip to Mustang Unlimited, I have a tendency to travel on Cruse road. It parallels Old Norcross. If I had seen you, I would have done an 180 just to see if I could catch up with you. I have even gone to the Monthly gathering at Mustang Unlimited, but most of what I've seen were SVT's. In the five times I've been there only three people even knew what I was driving, other than the people that work there they knew, I bug them for parts.
    Look forward to seeing you tommarrow, barring traffic.
    Roy

6 PSI Boost

Unhappy

Sorry to have missed all who went. Next year, I'LL BE THERE. Maybe I just start looking for another SVO for myself, then I'll know for sure that there is more than one in Georgia.
    Thanks For trying
    Roy

6 PSI Boost
    I can understand how I would miss you. Other than a trip to Mustang Unlimited, I have a tendency to travel on Cruse road. It parallels Old Norcross. If I had seen you, I would have done an 180 just to see if I could catch up with you. I have even gone to the Monthly gathering at Mustang Unlimited, but most of what I've seen were SVT's. In the five times I've been there only three people even knew what I was driving, other than the people that work there they knew, I bug them for parts.
    Let me know the next time you plan on a run to this area and we can try to hook up.
    Thanks
    Roy