Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: comp prep cars

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert M
    How can I add the picture of my window sticker to this post? I was able to add attachments at one point, but now I am not allowed???

R
    just make sure the image is less than 200k, and it should post fine..
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by SVOeric
    just make sure the image is less than 200k, and it should post fine..
    The posting rules at the lower left of my forum page state that I "may not post attachments". When I first started to post on this forum (a few weeks ago), it said "you may post attachments", I attached a picture of my 140 certified calibration speedo in the discussion about the different 140mph speedos that have been available through Ford and FMS, now it says "You may not post attachments".

R
    SVO-86CP (1D)
    SVT-93R, 95R, 00R & 95 2-Top

O.k. It looks like I can post attachments in the "Engine and Drivetrain" section of this forum, but not in this FAQ portion of this forum. What area would be the best place for me to attempt to attach a picture of my CP invoice. It is not the whole invoice, but only the area with the important CP verification information.

R
    Last edited by Robert M; 02-28-2006 at 09:24 PM.
    SVO-86CP (1D)

14 PSI Boost

Comp Prep

I have the original window sticker and build sheet for my 86 SVO also if anyone needs to see it. Send me your email address and I can scan and send to you.

I also have the origional window sticker for my 85.5 comp prep.
    Kendal Coker

12 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 86 9L Comp Prep
    I like to see the window sticker and build sheet. My car had all sorts of paperwork, warranty card and hang tags but no window sticker. Where did you find the build sheet? All I ever found was Cheerios and a couple of new nuts and bolts under the back seat.

I have two different radio delete plates, one with a recessed Ford logo and one pebble finished, is either correct? I tried to order a NOS one from a small Ford dealer and he could not get it. He had two complete sets of all six front lights in stock, I bought those instead.

My car had dealer installed cruise and an aftermarket sunroof that is thankfully small and leak free, it is otherwise stock.

PPI sell nos and reproduction radio delete plates. Neither of yours sounds correct. It should have straght lines going across about a 1/4 inch apart. Your build sheet should be either under the carpet or behind the plastic side panels on the interior. Send me your e-mail adress and I will send you a copy of my sticker. I could not get it to upload. kacoker@aol.com
    Kendal Coker

SVO's: 1985-1/2 9L
    Not a Comp Prep but here is my 85-1/2 window sticker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SVO window sticker.jpg  
    Chris Weber
    1985-1/2 9L, #6209, original owner

Quote Originally Posted by svopilot
    I have two different radio delete plates, one with a recessed Ford logo and one pebble finished, is either correct? I tried to order a NOS one from a small Ford dealer and he could not get it. He had two complete sets of all six front lights in stock, I bought those instead.
    My CP had a "correct for that time period" AM/FM w/cassette Premium Sound unit added along with an original black ant. mast. I have just recently purchased one of each of the correct original deletes, the radio and the ant. They are N.O.S. and cost me $109.

R
    SVO-86CP (1D)

SVO's: 841C,862R,841Ettop
    Hi Pilot,
    Not meaning to cross personal boundries or anything but what were the prices for the lights you bought???

Chris

Well.............I might be selling my 86 Comp Prep!! We have just recently moved into our new house and now the vacant wooded lot next to us just went up for sale this past weekend. That lot would be nice to have. Anyone interested in a 86 1D with 19K original miles, nice car, one owner (before me)?
    SVO-86CP (1D)

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Those dang MegaMillions people are all against me! I keep buying tickets and they won't use my numbers! It's a big conspiracy I tell you! Well I wish you luck with the sale of your CP. I hope you're planning on building a garage on that empty lot?

12 PSI Boost
    SVO's: 86 9L Comp Prep
    I don't recall what I paid, the reciept is actually still in the box. It was a good deal at the time, dealer cost plus 5% or something. I have seen them for quite a bit of money, since they are making repro parts, they can be found cheaper.

Maybe when it warms up, I'll look under the carpet for the build sheet.
    Last edited by svopilot; 03-10-2006 at 11:28 PM.

SVO's: 869L, 861C
    I have an 86 CP, I'm going to have to look under the carpet for that build sheet, I have no good documentation other then the 999 which tells me it's the real deal.

Robert that was a nice car, I saw it on evil-bay before it sold. I beieve you sent me a copy of your window sticker.
    86 9L Comp Prep, 86 1C street machine

SVO's: coming soon... again
    I don't know how many are CP are left but I can say I know of 7 (including mine) in WA state within 300 miles of me.
    85 Com Prep.
    www.fordturbo.com
    www.fastest4d.com