Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SVO's: 86 9L, 841E
    Is Ford Bumper Coater SEM Grey a good match for trim? For the spoiler should I use PPG DDL 33717? Do the two match well enough that I will not be able to tell a difference as the trim and spoiler are not directly adjacent to one another? What about the semi gloss black? Is there a paint code available or does SEM have a decent match?

Thanks for the help.

SVO's: 86 9L, 841E
    Quote Originally Posted by SVOeric
    Which ever paint brand you are using will have a paint code for 86 1C (black) the retailer should be able to look it up.
    For semi-gloss black paint I was referring to the trim. The car is 9L so that is not a problem. I am just curious if anyone here has experience with Ford Bumper Coater SEM Grey as it is readily available and I can not wait for the spray cans from svpu as my car is being painted now. Also if the SEM spray can works it will not work well to spray bomb the spoiler so I am wondering if anyone happens to know if the SEM Bumper Coater grey is a decent match to PPG DDL 33717 which I will use to spray the spoiler with.

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    OK folks - take note you are starting a discussion in a STICKY THREAD under FAQs. In other words, take it to the tech section and stop posting replies before we have 10 pages of chatter that never answer the original question.

Thank you.

this thread has been edited