the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2

N.W. Atlanta "Mini" Reunion?

Since neither Bud or myself will be able to attend this years reunion I wanted to go ahead and make some plans for the "mini" reunion idea that had been brought up a couple of weeks ago. Based on Pat staying with Mike / GaBoy for the trip up to the reunion on Thursday (?) I'm thinking maybe Wednesday night 10/13 for dinner? There are a ton of resturants to chose from in this area. Any of you Florida guys going to be coming through town on the way up? Please chime in if you'll be able to attend or have any ideas...

SVO's: Several

Atlanta SVO's

I hope to meet as many SVO internet friends in the flesh as possible on my big vacation trip for the year. I need to see Tony about his header panel. If anyone near the Kennesaw area needs help on anything I'll be willing to help out on Tuesday and Wednesday before heading north on Thursday. I'll see you guys in 12 days.

SVO's: 2 - 9Ls
    A mini reunion is a great idea. Count me in.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

SVO's: 1985.5 1B
    I will be working (training) Weds evening .. till about 9:30/10pm.

Mon or Tues are better for me ... I'm off from work those two days.

Director, and Idiot Savant Gator's Avatar
    Originally posted by svobud
    I will be working (training) Weds evening .. till about 9:30/10pm.

Mon or Tues are better for me ... I'm off from work those two days.
    Well hell man, pick up all them freaks and shoot over to Bamalamama and we'll have a deep-fried turkey at Pecker's...errr I mean Becker's....

Tuesday in Abalamamama?

Originally posted by Gator
    Well hell man, pick up all them freaks and shoot over to Bamalamama and we'll have a deep-fried turkey at Pecker's...errr I mean Becker's....
    That works for me! I dunno Mike's work schedule but Tuesday or Wednesday, let's get things coordinated. This sounds like a week long party to me! We just need the Florida contingent to show up with Gator Burgers.

Pat,

I won't be able to do the Bama thing, but you are more than welcome use one of my rides for the trip. So you should plan on makin' the trip.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

Well... I'll just have to wait and see. First I'll need perfect directions on how to get to Paul's since it will be dark by the time I get there if I can even make it and d*mn sure don't want to get lost. The "IT" guys from my corporate in Calif. are supposed to be here along with the CFO for the first part of the week. We're going to be cataloging and palletizing somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 PC's along with printers and other support equipment / cabeling for shipment either to Calif. or Mexico. I'd then need to go home and feed the dog and get changed, maybe shower, and then head over to Alabama in Atlanta rush hour traffic which s**ks real bad most days. My best time home is :35 minutes, my worst is 2 hours, and it's only 14 miles... It could be pushing around 9:00 my time when I get there...

SVO's: 86-1C & 86-1E
    30 ?????

DUDE -- Me and one other guy did 125 pc's monitors, WEDNESDAY ALONE!!! someone needs to get off their butt and do some work!!!!

That's not even my job, I was just helping him out.....

Well I was just guess-timating the computers and stuff... That is just a tiny piece of what has to be done between now and the end of the month to close the facility. I was hoping for something close by to me hence the "N.W. Atlanta" and not eastern Alabama mini reunion. No offense to Paul I just don't think I can drive all the way over there and then back home after a day full of the BS I'm having to go through. You guys decide where you want to meet and I'll try to make it.

Ken,

Why not just plan on the NW Atlanta gathering for Wednesday. That puts you, me, Mike, Tony, and anyone else nearby Kennesaw in a sweet spot for less commuting.

If Bud has Tuesday off and Odenville is on his radar, I'll work things out to get to his place and hitch a ride there.

I'll jabber with a few folks this weekend and see wassup.

That works better for me. I'll see if I can get my friend Greg at G & S mufflers to stop by wherever we end up. He has both an 86 export model and a heavily modified 86 he just bought. He daily drives the export and the other 86 has aux shaft problems. He's not a member but I've been trying to get him to join. I'll also bring the 7.5 chunk that I've been trying to get to 140cilx. If one of you guys can pass it along.

OK this is not GAboy

This is Pat_in_L.A. using GAboySVO's computer for this one post.

I'll call Tony and Ken on Wednesday morning so we can plan dinner later that evening.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT