Thread: 50 Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVO's: 1985.5 1B

50 Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show was cold and windy. Great turbo weather, but winter is definitely upon us.

50 cars in attendance thus far. Everyone seems to be having a great time!

Coolest car? IMO, Bill Hatfield showed up in his new 86 7B (Dark Shadow Blue) that has a mere 11k miles on the speedo. He'll be autoxing it on Sunday!!! My Hero!!!!!!!!

SVO's: 86 1E -340WHP@12psi

Re: 50 Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Coolest car? IMO, Bill Hatfield showed up in his new 86 7B (Dark Shadow Blue) that has a mere 11k miles on the speedo. He'll be autoxing it on Sunday!!! My Hero!!!!!!!! [/B]
    Hey - Was that Brian Tone's old car? I've seen that car advertised for sale recently by the person he sold it to.

I almost bought that car in 2001, I was one day short. Beautiful car.

8T6

Re: Re: 50 Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 8T6 SVO
    Hey - Was that Brian Tone's old car?
    Umm .. dunno who Brian Tone is. It's had a long list of owners. Sold new in Georgia - Bill bought it out of NY. Has a set of chrome stock wheels.

SVO's: 86 1E -340WHP@12psi

Re: Re: Re: 50 Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by svobud
    Umm .. dunno who Brian Tone is. It's had a long list of owners. Sold new in Georgia
    Yeah, the car I'm thinking of was a Georgia car. Did it have a small factory paint blemish on the front divers side fender? That blemish is a beautiful thing.

8T6

SVO's: 84, 85.5, 86
    I remember seeing that car on ebay, listed for a Buy it Now of 11k. It has at least one entry in the registry courtesy of yours truely.

Glad to hear it went to a good home.

The person I bought my NOS bumper cover & header panel was friends with the owner of that car.
    -Mike Malone (svoca #416)
    84 9W / 85.5 9L / 86 2A

SVO's: 85 2A Mild mods
    Bill pointed out the blemish to me. (don't know why...), so it's probably the same car.
    Anyone know of a low (23,000) mile shadow blue car that originally had spolier delete? Last I knew it was in Danville, IL. Rick Scott was trying to sell it. He had drilled holes in the hatch to mount the "correct" wing, only to later find out it came that way.
    I met him when he was at the Mustang club of indianapolis show about 7 years ago.
    If it ain't broke... Give me some time!

Dave - I met Rick Scott before and saw the car at a Indy show. Rick actually came to the 99 Reunion and sold some parts. Dunno what happened to his 7B.

SVO's: 85 2A Mild mods
    Next time I visit my parents (they live in Danville also, one block from Rick, but I think he moved) I'll drive by his old house and find if he's still there, and if he sold it, and if so, who to.
    It's kinda funny that he lived, and had the car, a block away from where I grew up. and I never even saw it.
    If it ain't broke... Give me some time!