Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Director, and Idiot Savant Gator's Avatar
    17 inch wheels, a K&N and mad skills.....

.....can we shut it now ?

SVO's: 1986 1C

scoreboard

1998 Rich win
    1999 Bud win
    2000 Rich win
    2001 Rich win driving Buds car
    2002 no autocross
    2003 Rich win
    2004 Rich win

Check the scoreboard Rich - I've sent you home making excuses like a school girl more time than I can count.
    Bud you have won once and thats more than you can count?

SVO's: 1985.5 1B

Re: scoreboard

Originally posted by svorich
    Tires are not the issue here. The 17 inch wheels are, it doesn't matter what kind of tires are on the wheels.
    WTF?!?! If that's so - then why aren't you running street tires on your SVO? Nuff Said!

Originally posted by svorich
    1998 Rich win
    1999 Bud win
    2000 Rich win
    2001 Rich win driving Buds car
    2002 no autocross
    2003 Rich win
    2004 Rich win

Bud you have won once and thats more than you can count?
    Rich - you call yourself an accountant? Someone needs to notify the IRS and audit the crap out of your clients!!

1998 - I didn't autox a SVO. But I did smoked your time with my SVT Cobra. We were awarded from the TN/SAAC club separately. Only person faster than me was Doug Francis in his FS 86.
    1999 - smoked you and I was on STREET TIRES vs. your R1s. You should hang your head in shame over THAT! Were you in 5th or 6th place? 1. Dan Garcia (my bestfriend) 2. Doug Francis 3. Me.
    2001 - your POS broke while it was on the trailer - again - and you WHINED LIKE A BIOTCH about the SVO someone was so gracious to let you drive (it had some red and some white and some blue on it). So - what place did you finish? And - did the Directors accept Fast Four awards that year? Believe you were 2 seconds behind on a sub 60 sec course.

BTW - you forgot to mention Talladega 2001 where I turned in lap times a consent 2 seconds faster than you - AND - you managed to BBQ your firewall from being a bonehead.

Now - bottomline - cause it doesn't seem like you want to stay on subject here - if you can't show someone respect who's keeping in the Fast Four (Budduh) a couple of years in a row in a STOCK SVO on some STREET TIRES then you need to STFU and keep your nylon jacket/blublocker wearing butt in Florida next year. That's a READ THE F***ING MANUAL Rich ... this is NOT the SCCA. There's NO RULEBOOK - so once again - stop muddying/downplaying people's performance, cars, or whatever you're trying to do with your HORSECRAP! Don Bishop has a very clean - very nice - very stock 85.5 2R that not only took home a trophy at the show (did you?), he also took home a Fast Four one as well - on STREET TIRES!!

I just don't believe its right or fair to novices to be telling them at an autocross or in an autocross thread that a car is stock when its not. Especially when its coming from supposedly experienced and knowledgeable drivers that new people will believe as being true.
    Right or Fair? Uh .. what part of "run what ya brung" did you not understand? We have two rules. 1. It must be a SVO. 2. It must pass tech.

You're the last person I ever see giving a novice some viable advice. You walk around acting dumb the whole day - maybe it's not an act - and ignore them for the most part. But answer this question for them oh wiseassclown - if Don were to bolt back on some 16X7s (STOCK) wheels and mount on them some Comp Tires .... would he be faster? Nuff Said. It's rhetorical.

Seeesh - you're on here never saying too much of nothing and now you want to freakin argue something that doesn't have crap to do with this club and at the expense of someone who's actually put forth an excellent showing? ..... maroon.

SVO's: 84 slapper, 85 Hertz
    Originally posted by Pat_in_L.A.
    but NOT safe from your fashion statements!
    NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THAT!
    "Team Cobra Kai"

SVO's: Several

Re: what Pat said....

Originally posted by kiwi
    & make sure you wear a belt Jay....
    You had to be there or be a homophobe to catch that one.

SVO's: 1C, 9L & 85GT

Arrow Pat......

Nervous? Put down the guiness.....I WAS there & wearing a belt......& glad to see you are too NOW.........
    1 Modded, 1 Not

SVO's: alwaysunderconstruct
    I, for 3 years running now, drove the tallest-skinniest tires on the track.

$24.95 Firestone Eccsta's, buy yourself a set TODAY!

Am I the man or what?
    -James Price- '84 SVO 9W leather, SVO #124

SVO's: 84 slapper, 85 Hertz
    Originally posted by 140cilx

Am I the man or what?
    You got my vote Bro! You fo sho got game and mad skills! Cant wait to run against ya next year....Until then I hope to get some much needed practice
    "Team Cobra Kai"

Director, and Idiot Savant Gator's Avatar
    Originally posted by 140cilx

Am I the man or what?
    All kidding aside bro, I will be the first to admit that ya whooped on me first round. I was seriously impressed, and still am.